TV New Season!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Luke Cage #1

any superhero who puts a bit of wu-tang on his Walkman before attacking a building full of gun wielding maniacs with a car door is definitely the man as far as I'm concerned.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Luke Cage #1

any superhero who puts a bit of wu-tang on his Walkman before attacking a building full of gun wielding maniacs with a car door is definitely the man as far as I'm concerned.

All of this show equates to 18 bags of fucking epic. Loving it so far but the only thing missing is Jessica Jones (but I think she's missing from all aspects of my life).

Having despised the Marvel Univer fiasco since Captain America 1, I'm now starting to like it all again. Saying that - Civil War was brilliant.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Van Helsing started a couple of weeks back, not sure about it yet. Kind of Dominion with vamps instead of angels
The Exorcist, not watched yet but trailers look decent. Hope its better than Constantine (the series)
Quarry - really enjoying this crime series so far, definitely watchable

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I started watching Westworld last night.

Okay. It's good, although this might be the 'original' but isn't robots rebelling against the humans a bit old hat? It's good, but is it 9.5 IMDb rating good?

I think Anthony Hopkins is responsible for 3-4 stars.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I started watching Westworld last night.

Okay. It's good, although this might be the 'original' but isn't robots rebelling against the humans a bit old hat? It's good, but is it 9.5 IMDb rating good?

I think Anthony Hopkins is responsible for 3-4 stars.

I enjoyed it, thought it was a good leader episode, but it needs Yul Brynner!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I think it's pretty obviously going to be concentrating on the Cali cartel, seeing as how they asked Peña how much he knew about the Cali cartel right at the end of the episode.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Watching "Last man on Earth" quite enjoying it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Christmas Jones. Oh that was 007. Christmas comes more than once a year ;)

sayward

Resident Freddy
Just binge watched Black Sails 2: so much better than 1. Glad we stuck with it. Can't remember who said we should..

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I loved Luke Cage, although I preferred the complexities of cottonmouth to diamondback :). Defenders is shaping up to be good!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Just forced myself to watch the rest of season 2 of Fear the Walking Dead. Such low quality television. I can't seem to be able to abandon a series of a show once I've started watching it, no matter how bad it is.

Madison is such a fucking twat. "If anyone raises their hands to another they're out" "but not Travis omg he is going through some shit leave him alone" and she just makes the stupidest decisions and there's no continuity in her actions and she's just a terrible actress and the whole show is so low-effort. Like, why didn't they just break the glass in the door and unlock it when Travis was beasting on the 2 pricks who shot Chris? She was all like "omfg find the keys". IT'S GOT LOTS OF PANES OF GLASS IN IT YOU KNUCKLEHEAD. Marco and friends all had assault rifles and could easily have dispatched those walkers at the end. They just approached that whole assault in such a goddamn unintelligent way. They've all got assault rifles and shotguns and who knows what else. Fair enough they wasted a fair bit of ammo shooting into the air like pricks when they thought they'd won but come on. That was such a containable situation.

I don't think I've ever become so angry watching a show just because of how so very very awful it is. Strand is probably the only member of the entire cast who doesn't make me want to throw stuff at the screen.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I loved Luke Cage, although I preferred the complexities of cottonmouth to diamondback :). Defenders is shaping up to be good!
I was pretty sad to see cottonmouth die.

Diamondback was a bit 'I'm a baddie with a past you know?? and now I'm gunna git you sucka'
made you look :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I was pretty sad to see cottonmouth die.

Diamondback was a bit 'I'm a baddie with a past you know?? and now I'm gunna git you sucka'
made you look :)
You didnt think to spolier that cottonmouth dies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom