TV New Season!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Madam Secretary season 2 started last night. It is great TV very well written like The West Wing and The Newsroom.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
On what? Can't see it on the usual torrent sites...

It started last Tuesday, if you're searching for it, sometimes you have to search for 'mavels agents of shield', not just Agents of....

It been in the top 10 tv downloads since it aired

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Madam Secretary season 2 started last night. It is great TV very well written like The West Wing and The Newsroom.
I don't get the fascination of The Newsroom. Usually I'd fall asleep during the intro. That shit is like, what, 6 minutes long? First season was okay, but could not stay awake for the second one(I did not watch it all in one sitting :eek:)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Cant believe people don't mention Rick and Morty more, it's so good.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I don't get the fascination of The Newsroom. Usually I'd fall asleep during the intro. That shit is like, what, 6 minutes long? First season was okay, but could not stay awake for the second one(I did not watch it all in one sitting :eek:)
I loved the West Wing and I like Kevin Smith, I do not have a problem with overly wordy media. But it is not for everyone. I just admire a TV show that can entertain me for an hour with just 6 people sat round a table.

Syri

FH is my second home
On what? Can't see it on the usual torrent sites...
If your usual site is a certain naval themed site, their tracker numbers aren't showing up, so everything new is at the bottom with 0 seeds and 0 peers. searching "agents of s03e01 720p" should bring it up. I miss out the shield bit as some list it as SHIELD, some as S.H.I.E.L.D etc...

sayward

Resident Freddy
The Last Kingdom; Bernard Cornwell and Uhtred is coming to BBC1!!

And The Unreturned is returning!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The Last Kingdom; Bernard Cornwell and Uhtred is coming to BBC1!!

Can anyone explain to me (BBC licence payers, I'm looking at you) how this is airing on BBC America 12 days before the UK?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Can anyone explain to me (BBC licence payers, I'm looking at you) how this is airing on BBC America 12 days before the UK?
I thought that when I torrented it.

How much of our licence goes towards America?

Do they have any kind of opt in system.

As for The Last Kingdom, seems good, relatively low budget, kinda Vikings.

DaGaffer

I thought that when I torrented it.

How much of our licence goes towards America?

Do they have any kind of opt in system.

As for The Last Kingdom, seems good, relatively low budget, kinda Vikings.

Well its basically Vikings from the other side (Uther's main enemies in the books are various sons of Ragnar Lothbrok).

No licence goes towards America; BBC Worldwide runs BBC America as a commercial channel; it just seems a bit off for America to get a BBC production first.

Gwadien

Well its basically Vikings from the other side (Uther's main enemies in the books are various sons of Ragnar Lothbrok).

I should read this really, I read Cornwell's novel about the Bowman around Agincourt, but that's about it.

I meant it was like Vikings in the reception too, nothing too major, CGI is a bit iffy at times, etc.

DaGaffer

I should read this really, I read Cornwell's novel about the Bowman around Agincourt, but that's about it.

I meant it was like Vikings in the reception too, nothing too major, CGI is a bit iffy at times, etc.

They're pretty good, although I'm actually a few books behind at this point. Its one of the downsides of Kindle and not going into book shops anymore; because I didn't buy any of the Uthred books on Amazon in the first place, they don't come up in my recommendations and I don't know when the new ones come out. I've also realised I'm actually reading less, not more, since I switched to Kindle, which seem counter-intuitive given the theoretical easier availability of the books I'm likely to want.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The Walking Dead S06E01.
Uh-oh.

Presumably the people back at Alexandria don't know that they're actually dealing with the problem today rather than it just being a dry run but still, you'd think that they'd all know to not blow the horn continuously like that. So something malicious...

Either way; uh-oh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Thought it was great.

Though I hope we don't have a series of, oh no the local flannel has caused problems, we have to endanger ourselves to save an idiot, like that asshat that got his face eaten

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Saw the first episode of American horror stories: Hotel... some serious weird shit right there. Lots of nekkid people though.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Saw the first episode of American horror stories: Hotel... some serious weird shit right there. Lots of nekkid people though.
Been going downhill since Coven imo. If it's more weird than Freaks was then it must be bat shit crazy.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I watched the first series which was good but seemed to go on for too long. Started watching the one in the loony bin and got a bit bored of that too.

Gwadien

Yeah, I felt the same as the above.

That being said, Hotel has ALOT more hype surrounding it, unsure why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom