TV New Season!

leggy

Probably Scottish
Dunno if anyone noticed, but HBO released The Wire Re-mastered in HD. Binged the first season and just watched the first ep of season two. Really like it so far, great show

Yeah been rewatching the HD remaster in widescreen. It's interesting that it was an HBO experiment and not commissioned by David Simon. Either way, it's nice to watch with a prettier picture.... even if nothing has been improved dramatically. I've been looking for an excuse to watch some real drama again and escape the tirade of shitty fucking superhero shit.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just watched the season finale of Flash, as plot holes go, this one is big enough to swallow the moon!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Flash ending was crazy, essentially

By eddy suiciding, wells never came back in time, so barrys mom was never murdered. - The singularity is prob gonna be explained as reality trying to correct itself by destroying this timeline

So really who knows what the fuck they're gonna do next season.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Flash ending was crazy, essentially

By eddy suiciding, wells never came back in time, so barrys mom was never murdered. - The singularity is prob gonna be explained as reality trying to correct itself by destroying this timeline

So really who knows what the fuck they're gonna do next season.

Which is of course, nonsense. The minute Wells did a Marty McFly, everything else should disappear at the same time. I hate bad time travel logic. But I was actually more upset by how self-absorbed it all was; "hey Barry, you go back and get your Mom. Never mind the fact that every human being on the planet who's been been born, loved, lived over the last 15 years will have their existence wiped out, so long as you're happy, that's OK. Oh and by the way a black hole might finish us off anyway if you fuck it up".

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Waywood Pines looks interesting started May 14th in US:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmFPf7I0Jlc

Halt and Catch Fire season 2 starts end of this month, loved the first season. Other stuff incoming:

Stitchers - June 2nd
Dark Matter - Syfy June 12th
Orange is the new black Season 3 starts June 12th
falling Skies - June 28th
True Detective June 21st
The Last Ship Season 2 starts June 21st
Dominion Season 2 July 9th
The strain July 12th
Sex & Drugs and Rock and Roll July 16th
Killjoys June 19th

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoLJK2Gng_o

Edmond

Which is of course, nonsense. The minute Wells did a Marty McFly, everything else should disappear at the same time. I hate bad time travel logic. But I was actually more upset by how self-absorbed it all was; "hey Barry, you go back and get your Mom. Never mind the fact that every human being on the planet who's been been born, loved, lived over the last 15 years will have their existence wiped out, so long as you're happy, that's OK. Oh and by the way a black hole might finish us off anyway if you fuck it up".

but I think that's why the other 'him' warned him off saving her, I think he had realised what it would entail for him to stop her dying, but yes, the minute Wells ceased to be then so would everything else. He needs to save Eddie, which would mean Barry goes back and stops Eddie shooting himself

Edmond

The Supergirl pilot is up, not due for broadcast till November, I remember they did this with The Flash too.

A bit of creative marketing methinks

leggy

Probably Scottish
So I gave up on The Walking Dead at the start of Season 4 because it looked like more of the same shite (stuck in the prison bickering like old married couples).

I was so so wrong. Watched the entirety of Season 4 last weekend and am a third of the way through S5 now. Fucking awesome.

Edmond

Just watched Supergirl, it's very cheesy. The trailer is pretty much the first episode

.....but it looks promising

*she's fit*

Edmond

Soooooo, after a quick google it seems there are some very H/C hacked pics of her....Oooh!!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Anyone who likes Missy Peregrym will like to know that Season 6 of Rookie Blue has started again

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Finished all the usual suspects yesterday myself. Arrow needs to go places, shield was as per usual(solid entertainment) and really liked the flash. Interested to see where all of them go, word on the "street" is that arrow is going to be more green arrow, less batman.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Supergirl, don't know, doesn't seem quite right, but i'll give it a go.

I'll give it a go for sure, can't be worse then smallville and that was some brainless popcorn stuff, i do however have to get over olsen not being a scrawny redhead.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Just caught up with the last few episodes of Gotham. wtf?! What an utter mess, especially the finale. It's like they had to do a rushed reshoot / rewrite of large parts of it.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Have I mentioned BBC drama 'The Game' already? Either way I have just watched the last part and it was absolutely ace :)

Not sure if you can catch it all on iPlayer..... :sneaky:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Have I mentioned BBC drama 'The Game' already? Either way I have just watched the last part and it was absolutely ace :)

Not sure if you can catch it all on iPlayer..... :sneaky:

Agreed, I have the last episode to watch!

Zarjazz

Started to watch Sense8, I wish I hadn't. Part way through the 3rd episode and I'm not sure I can force myself to watch anymore. There's so much LGBT agenda every other scene it's making me sick. Not that I'm turning into Job, it's just so badly written and doesn't help the plot! Bonus points for also having some of the worst London accents I've heard in a very long time.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Started to watch Sense8, I wish I hadn't. Part way through the 3rd episode and I'm not sure I can force myself to watch anymore. There's so much LGBT agenda every other scene it's making me sick. Not that I'm turning into Job, it's just so badly written and doesn't help the plot! Bonus points for also having some of the worst London accents I've heard in a very long time.
I watched 2 episodes and I am really struggling too ....

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It gets a lot better after episode 3. To me it feels a bit like 'Heroes'.

I'm on episode 8 already.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm not impressed with the new season of Halt and Catch Fire.

Zarjazz

Hannibal back Wednesday. I love it.

Just caught up on the first two episodes of the new season, it's maybe even better than ever. The photography and imagery are just stunning.
The reverse time shot of the blood returning to Abigails neck in episode 2 was jaw dropping.

Edmond

Is Hannibal based on the films, but set before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom