TV New Season!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I watched the first two of Ray Donovan and liked it, I must get back into it when BE ends. I just hate the main actor guy, him who looks like a fraggle rock faced thing. If you haven't seen Californication that is a must see @Jupitus it is too short at 30 minutes a show but if you haven't seen any you have loads to go at, it is dirty, funny and altogether brilliant.

Loved Californication, so sad its gone forever. Will have to give Ray Donavan a try. Thanks for the tip :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Trying to get into the blacklist but it seems rather formulaic after 3 or 4 episodes, will stick at it though.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Although, in its defence there are some great individual episodes and some very good baddies along the way. Oh, and some fantastic music choices. Pretty much every single member of the task force (actors and characters) is just generic and terrible, though.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The League isn't half as good as it used to be. It's way too contrived and obvious now and less funny because of it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The first few eps felt a little off, but it's back in its stride the last 2-3 eps.

IASIP had a few flat half seasons as well, but it got back on track.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Any one catch Constantine, it started this week, any good?

Had some new show hickups and in true comic book fashion it's corny as f*ck at times, but the end feeling i got was that it was enjoyable and will give it a chance and a half.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yes but I can't see it anywhere.
Perhaps TV Calendar got it wrong.
From what I can see it may start next week!
Seems you're not far off: Season 3 is set to premiere 29 October 2014 on NRK1 and 21 November 2014 on Netflix

I'd better finish Season 2!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Couple of other new dramas on the Beeb now.... The Missing and The Intruders - both up on iplayer and worth a watch!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Couple of other new dramas on the Beeb now.... The Missing and The Intruders - both up on iplayer and worth a watch!
Simms in The Intruders was excellent as usual. Good show. Will have to get the missing.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Still onto VHS, right? I hope you put the right VideoPlus codes in. :)

VideoPlus? None of that modern shite for me, I've got a barcode reader in the bottom of my remote, and a big book of barcodes! Only thing that encouraged me to get rid of the Betamax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom