TV New Season!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Sadly the cancelled it after the second season :(

Good news for you. It got renewed for a 3rd season a few months after the initial cancellation. Amazon bought the streaming rights and signed a deal with the BBC to carry on the production.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Falling Skies has also started but the previous seasons were a bit crap!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Falling Skies has also started but the previous seasons were a bit crap!
Really?

I thought it started badly but the story got better, actings still a bit shoddy at places.

I still can't believe the youngest son won an acting award.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I quite liked falling skies but its all a bit colour by numbers now.

Oh noes, the kids have all been captured and are being brain washed how can we stretch this out some more.

I have decided that I am bored of post apocalyptic style shows, all they seem to do is depict the fact that nothing really happens after X-event. While The walking dead does a good amount of character/relationship development the rest just seem to have the same boring and or annoying characters getting into all sorts of dumb scrapes.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Last ep of Penny Dreadful had me engrossed - Is a 2nd series confirmed? It's well tee'd up for it ;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Halt and Catch Fire is *ok*. It's not as good as the pilot promised, I don't think.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Halt and Catch Fire is *ok*. It's not as good as the pilot promised, I don't think.
I agree that it has lost a little momentum from the pilot, but i still enjoy it a lot.
They did a good job of getting that 70s/80s feeling in there imo.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Zarjazz said:
Good news for you. It got renewed for a 3rd season a few months after the initial cancellation. Amazon bought the streaming rights and signed a deal with the BBC to carry on the production.

Fucking brilliant!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
True blood;

Good as always, but i'm really curious as to why no one has had the brightass idea to check fangtasia when vamps steal people.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
True blood;

Good as always, but i'm really curious as to why no one has had the brightass idea to check fangtasia when vamps steal people.

Probably because it's owned by "good vamps" - Cannot unsee the scene between Eric and Jason.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Did you watch any of this? Need a new show to watch.

I'm undecided so far. The pilot was good but the episodes since haven't been up to that standard. The period & techinical detail is excellent but it has the same problem any TV or Film suffers from, it's almost impossible to make coding look interesting on screen. However only 5 episodes have aired so far so I'll give it some more time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Crossbones; 4 episodes in, it's rather good, especially since there's not much piratey stuff out there.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm undecided so far. The pilot was good but the episodes since haven't been up to that standard. The period & techinical detail is excellent but it has the same problem any TV or Film suffers from, it's almost impossible to make coding look interesting on screen. However only 5 episodes have aired so far so I'll give it some more time.
Aye it *looks* incredible, as you'd expect from an AMC show, but it just feels like it's taking forever to get anywhere. I really like the premise though so I'm going to stick with it, it's not bad by any means it just seems to be lacking a bit of direction occasionally.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I really need to watch that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom