TV New Season!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Anyone watching Black Sails? It's been pretty good so far. Not amazing but worth a go!

Wait until you see Blackbeard though. Truly terrifying.

Just finished watching episode 6. It took a while to get going but it's bloody fantastic.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That's one of the most awesome, terrifying things I've seen on television. Epic!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-04-01-10h45m08s216.png
    vlcsnap-2014-04-01-10h45m08s216.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 50

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
OK so now HIMYM has finally finished I guess I'd better hammer through the last 3 or 4 seasons.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Last three eps of HIMYM were actually quite entertaining. I enjoyed them, but the rest of the final season was shit

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I need something to replace HIMYM. I liked the final episode.

Friends -> HIMYM -> ?????

soze

I am a FH squatter
How I Met Your Father it is coming apparently.

The last episode was great the ending made equal parts happy and sad.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
It felt kind of rushed to me and quite honestly the last 3, 4, maybe 5 seasons have been pretty poor.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It was awful, himym actually being KCIBYA (Kids Can I Bang Your Aunt) what the fuck was that about

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It was awful, himym actually being KCIBYA (Kids Can I Bang Your Aunt) what the fuck was that about

Ehhh, if you think about it, what the kids say at the end is entirely right. Plus, amazingly, it was actually the ending planned from the beginning. On reflection I was fine with it.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Second vote for Modern Family - Consistently funny and brilliant.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yep, Phil and Cam are hilarious. Every now and then there's a dud episode but on the whole it's a brilliant show. Give Trophy Wife a go as well.
Why am I so intent on helping Andy? I love film-making and I love love. I guess you could say I enjoy making love on film and now I don't have to do it by myself!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
"A teen drama seems OK", let me guess, that actually translates as "the girls are fit" ? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They are suprisingly good sometimes, even taking out the fit girls and pantyparties.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I am enjoying the 100 too... all two episodes shown so far.
Been watching a few series from the syfy network as my wife watches them... Bitten, Being human and Lost girl. They are not that bad...
A series i dissed when it got released but turned out quite good is Once upon a time. Lots of pretty ladies and fun twist of known storybook characters.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am failing to see where blacksails is going. It took umteen upisodes of eastenders style drama to get to the bit with ships and then its all bangs and wooshes and 1hour later moments. Nothing has actually happened in the 8 episodes I have seen.

Its like they spent their entire budget on costume.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm giving Turn a go - new AMC show set in the late 18th century about the Revolutionary War. I'm not overly optimistic about it but it might pass the time.

Also, Silicon Valley, from Mike Judge (Office Space), looks to be decent.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Am going to try and record Ashes to Ashes as there's a re run and I haven't seen it.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Ok Marvel have taken their film and TV tie-in links to the next level. I'm impressed.

I've just watched Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S01E17 "Turn Turn Turn" and man oh man was it great. But I'm glad I've already been to the cinema to see Captain America. There's a lot of links between the two and I see now why they held off on airing this until now.
Even if you've seen Captain America there's extra unexpected skulduggery in this and if you see this before seeing Captain America the spoilers aren't going to be huge but they will take the edge off a little. I'd suggest seeing Captain America before watching this episode if possible.

I'm usually pretty good at keeping up but by halfway through this ep I had no idea what was going on and just had to kick back and just roll with it.

On IMDb I notice its got 9.5 for this episode and for once I agree with IMDb.

Can't wait for the next ep
smile.gif

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
On my list to check but still got Season 4 of Boardwalk Empire
I really need to get up to date with that too.

Dusk is ok, it's a a lot more mythical than the movie, made me want to watch more, but it was very basic.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dusk is ok, it's a a lot more mythical than the movie, made me want to watch more, but it was very basic.

Pretty much yeah, it's a good watch and duskydawny enough to keep interest up, but -not- to be watched as the next breaking bad. Good characters as well and not too shabby on the names they've got in it. More of a roadhouse true blood in a way.

Oh yeah spoilers, dusk till dawn has vampires :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom