TV New Season!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Himym gets a lot of flack, but it's still funny in my opinion. I wouldn't mind if it had ended before the whole barney love relationship etc, but it's good for a foodshow.

Same with two and a half men. Do need some new blood in the field.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Himym gets a lot of flack, but it's still funny in my opinion. I wouldn't mind if it had ended before the whole barney love relationship etc, but it's good for a foodshow.

Same with two and a half men. Do need some new blood in the field.

I'll stick with HIMYIM to the bitter end (I did like yesterday's episode) but 2 1/2 men is utter gash; its like they only carry on with it to spite Charlie Sheen. TBBT is a lot better this season than last, the episode with the Lenny sweater actually had me laughing out loud, which I don't do much because y'know...I'm a cynical old cunt.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Unless there's a GoT thread I've missed, Season 4 trailer is out.

This show always gives me such a raging hard on every time I see the new trailers

TBBT is good, 2 1/2 men is meh and HIMYM is horrible. Only watch it because I want to see how it ends. Stopped watching Simpsons long ago too. Hurts my heart what it has been turned into

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Episodes S3 Episode 1 (See what I did there?) - Nice to have it back, a highlight of Monday now.

Few shows returning too.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I really rate Episodes. It's just a good, funny show with a superb cast and great writing.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
For those that like animated shows like Archer try out Chozen - first episode aired and I found it pretty funny.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just watched the first two episodes of Helix, enjoying it. Could be quite good in the long run.

In other news.....

Banshee - fuck me I love this show.
Vikings - when does it start again as I need to watch it, loved the first series.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I'm still watching s1 Hannibal, I love the series and have always been strangely attracted to the character... Now it is played by Mada Mikkelsen who in this role is horribly attractive (even though Danish...)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
For those with early teens in the house - Arrow restarted last night. My son is mad for it.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Episodes S3 Episode 1 (See what I did there?) - Nice to have it back, a highlight of Monday now.

Few shows returning too.
Fuck :(
I thought it was canceled. Now I have another series to try and follow.... Episodes is one of the best hangover series I have found so far. Easy to watch, no complicated plot twists, good acting and funny.
2nd best hangover series would be Eastbound and down, but the main character is so pitiful you just want to shoot him and/or yourself - not a good hangover remedy....

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I really rate Episodes. It's just a good, funny show with a superb cast and great writing.
Great Comedy with good writing for a US show.

Lawyer- "Did you have sexual relations with your stalker last night?"
Matt Le Blanc - "Well, does anal count?"

sayward

Resident Freddy
We've just finished the first ever series of ER. Never did watch the ones with George Clooney.

I keep missing the re runs of Game of Thrones 3 but it's out on DVD next month.

I like Witches of East End.
And Sleepy Hollow.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We've just finished the first ever series of ER. Never did watch the ones with George Clooney.

I keep missing the re runs of Game of Thrones 3 but it's out on DVD next month.

I like Witches of East End.
And Sleepy Hollow.
I loved ER back in the day, bought many of the VHS (yes that far back) episodes. Wish I had carried on watching it but alas I didn't.

Sleepy Hollow is great, different and a breath of fresh air in the tv world.

DaGaffer

Lakih said:
Fuck :(
I thought it was canceled. Now I have another series to try and follow.... Episodes is one of the best hangover series I have found so far. Easy to watch, no complicated plot twists, good acting and funny.
2nd best hangover series would be Eastbound and down, but the main character is so pitiful you just want to shoot him and/or yourself - not a good hangover remedy....

"Early teens" indeed. Cheeky fucker. I'm just catching up on season 2 and watching Barry Allen describing a scene from his childhood and going "fuck yeah DC comics, doing it right". Its a great show.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Early teens would probably still have the mental dexterity to quote the right person. ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Anyone seen True Detective? Gonna give it a go later today

Supposedly it has Breaking Bad potential

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I am quoting the right person. Barry Allen is in Arrow now.
But... But... What? Lakih wasn't talking about Arrow at all and it wasn't him that said early teens like Arrow. It's too early to make me think, dammit. :(

DaGaffer

But... But... What? Lakih wasn't talking about Arrow at all and it wasn't him that said early teens like Arrow. It's too early to make me think, dammit. :(

Oh. Yeah. Stupid iPhone. :( (not the user, oh no).

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Is there a free TV show calender? Missing quite a lot lately since totally stopping watching TV.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Anyone watching Brooklyn nine nine, I think it's on ep 4 here on E4 but I'm up to ep 16 (I think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom