TV New Season!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just started watching Sons of Anarchy. Season two is over and I am making apple crumble for my gf and we're gonna start on season three now

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They are trying to do shocking endings for each episode (
Deb trying to kill Dexter, his neighbour dying last week, Zach Hamilton this week
) but they're failling hard.

It fucking sucks that such a fantastic show is going to shit so badly in its last season. It's been going steadily downhill since Trinity but this is just the pits. :(

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
It fucking sucks that such a fantastic show is going to shit so badly in its last season. It's been going steadily downhill since Trinity but this is just the pits. :(

There is a reason for that. One guy was the showrunner (series boss) and also the head of the writing team and he really make the series come together. However he left the show after season 4 and it's really not been the same since.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They are trying to do shocking endings for each episode (
Deb trying to kill Dexter, his neighbour dying last week, Zach Hamilton this week
) but they're failling hard.

And I bet you the Dr's husband who she doesn't want to talk about is
the brain surgeon... what a shit name.

Also true blood, what the fuck with the six months later? They ended the other story line way to abruptly.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
This is the last series, thankfully. I agree it's got a bit shit recently. Too much going on in this series.

Watched the first episode, going to watch the last 2 when they air - Literally couldn't sit through the 2nd episode. They should have killed him in the last series, extended the series by 1 episode and made it a funeral

EDIT:

Just started watching "Under The Dome" - Is quite interesting, going to hammer out the remaining episodes over the week me think.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Just watched the last episode of TB s6. A few shocks this season and for once a penis :eek:! I don't think nudity in TB is a spoiler but it is the first time they have done a full frontal of a bloke! It has over the last few seasons become a bit complicated and although I love the series, I do pray that they will bring it back to Bon Temps as they have promised for s7.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just watched the last episode of TB s6. A few shocks this season and for once a penis :eek:! I don't think nudity in TB is a spoiler but it is the first time they have done a full frontal of a bloke! It has over the last few seasons become a bit complicated and although I love the series, I do pray that they will bring it back to Bon Temps as they have promised for s7.

Although I thought the ending was good, the whole episode was rushed. They owe the viewers two episodes, the Warlow thing was resolved too suddenly and was a let down.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sigh, Dexter. It took me the best part of a morning to watch the latest ep, I kept thinking of better things I could be doing. :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
Several shows have come back that are just stacking up. Dexter, True Blood, Suits, Burn Notice. I want to watch them but only because I have watched the previous seasons. All of them have gone a bit meh!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Suits is good, BB good, Dexter - oh god, fire the writers, burn them all in acid.
Burn Notice - waiting till the seasons over to chainwatch.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The Newsroom is fucking weird now. I dunno what it is, but I can't stay awake watching it anymore

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
To be fair Burn Notice is watchable. I've said it before but as long as you ignore the bigger story arc (because it just keeps getting bigger) and watch each ep individually it's not too shabby.

soze

I am a FH squatter
HBO have confirmed season 7 of True Blood will be the last. That is about 3 seasons too many IMO.

soze

I am a FH squatter
The Newsroom is fucking weird now. I dunno what it is, but I can't stay awake watching it anymore
I am still really enjoying it but the main story arc is taking up too much of the week by week and it is not all that great. I really rate the show but I hope next season does not run in this style again.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Homeland started up again, or i think maybe the ep was "leaked".
Either way, great show.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah I saw that, the series "proper" doesn't start until the 29th. I'll wait (I always go for the web-dl's anyway).

Chilly

Balls of steel
I'm gonna skip the leaked ep. It's not fully post-productioned, got green screens and missing sfx and shit. No point.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I watched it, I didn't see any green screens or missing sfx.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The League and Sunny in Philadelphia are back! Yay!

Of the shows I keep track of:

Next week, we have:
  • Boardwalk Empire (S4) and
  • Sons of Anarchy (S6)
The week after that, it's:
  • New Girl (S3)
The week after that, it's:
  • How I Met Your Mother (S9, ugh, I'm still on S6 I think),
  • 2 Broke Girls (S3, I should really finish S1),
  • Hostages (S1, it looked decent),
  • Person of Interest (S3),
  • Chicago Fire (S2),
  • Back in the Game (S1, looked pretty funny from the trailers and the pilot),
  • Modern Family (S5),
  • South Park (S17),
  • The Big Bang Theory (S7),
  • Parks and Rec (S6),
  • Elementary (S2) and
  • Blue Bloods (S4)
The week after that, it's all the animated stuff amonst others:
  • The Simpsons (S25)
  • Once Upon a Time (S3)
  • Bob's Burgers (S4)
  • Family Guy (S12)
  • Revenge (S3)
  • Homeland (S3)
  • American Dad! (S9) and
  • The Mentalist (S6)
Also worth pointing out that it's the last ever ep of Breaking Bad on the 29th.

Last edited:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
  • Boardwalk Empire (S4) and
  • How I Met Your Mother (S9, ugh, I'm still on S6 I think),
  • 2 Broke Girls (S3, I should really finish S1),
  • Person of Interest (S3),
  • The Big Bang Theory (S7),
  • Family Guy (S12)
  • Homeland (S3)
  • American Dad! (S9)
Also worth pointing out that it's the last ever ep of Breaking Bad on the 29th.
Totally looking forward to all of the above. Don't bother doing a catch up with 2 Broke Girls, just watch the last episode of S2 if you actually care, nothing happens its just some fairly funny jokes chained together with a nothing story.

I can't wait to see what they come up with for Boardwalk, that show is absolutely brilliant. Breaking Bad is f'kn awesome as well, SO glad it's on UK Netflix as I'd gotten used to watching it on US tv on honeymoon.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I love September there are plenty of new shows coming up and I have to say I am looking forward to Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.on the 25th. I use http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/ to keep an eye on the shows coming up. I tend to add all the new stuff to SickBeard to give it a try.

I am also looking forward to HIMYM as it is the last ever season and it is being done in a different way.

It looks like the whole season is just covering the wedding we saw in the last episode. So now we know who the Mum is this whole series is just how everyone else meets and gets to know her.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
A new series of Castle starts this month too. I'm looking forward to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom