TV New Season!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Firefly Starts showing on the Horror Channel 16th July Monday Morning 10-11 am! Never miss on Sky rocks!!!! :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Breaking Bad tomorrow.

Never been so excited about a new series of a tv show.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I watched the first two seasons of Breaking Bad and like The Wire I find it overrated. Lots of my friends think it is the best thing on TV but it has never seemed that great to me I am afraid. Now the fact that Leverage is back Sunday too has me excited.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Wait wait wait....The Wire is overrated but you are excited about Leverage?!

Confusion...I has it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Wait wait wait....The Wire is overrated but you are excited about Leverage?!

Confusion...I has it.
No one ever told me The Leverage was the best show in the world. So when i watch it I have no expectations so it is just good quirky fun. The Wire however has people practically poking you with TV boners when they talk about it. So you watch it expecting a lot and sadly I was left wanting.

I am not saying Leverage is better than The Wire just that The Wire is overrated.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The Wire is the most overrated show in history. It's good but people overstate it massively.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The Wire is the most overrated show in history. It's good but people overstate it massively.

Agreed, there were parts I utterly loved but long stretches when it didn't go anywhere. Great cast though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
so... Anger Management. Utter shit. Can it now please.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
wtf is wrong with mackenzie crooks face, he always look like a smackhead

edit - paul fucking kaye!?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
is it good? I'm stuck at work til 11. please tell me its good

soze

I am a FH squatter
Just watching Political Animals. At any other time I would call it great but I keep comparing it with The Newsroom and it is coming up a bit short. It is still very much worth a watch though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
excellent casting yet again.

But make it longer ffs!

Wow, is there anyone British actor not in Game Of Thrones now? Agree on the casting; I actually pictured Jojen Reed as looking like Tom Sangster.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Warehouse 13 came back last night but the source has really tinny audio so i can not watch it yet :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I have to say I'm quite enjoying the new season of Burn Notice. As long as you shut the longer story arc crap out and just enjoy the eps in a standalone fashion every week, it's ok. It still has some mahoosive inconsistencies and plot-holes though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom