TV New Season!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Revenge is a modern day Dallas! They even have a South Fork to make sure you realise it!

still entertaining though!

Actually it's based on the count of monte cristo.

I wish they'd done more and just ended it as a one season thing though.
Now it's going down the burn notice route of perpetual baddies with bigger conspiracies.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Revenge is a modern day Dallas! They even have a South Fork to make sure you realise it!

still entertaining though!

That's kind of why it works. Everyone involved know exactly what kind of show it is and goes for it full on.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Actually it's based on the count of monte cristo.

I wish they'd done more and just ended it as a one season thing though.
Now it's going down the burn notice route of perpetual baddies with bigger conspiracies.
That's exactly what I fear - it'll turn into that kind of show (I was actually thinking Prison Break). From the premise at the start it was hard to see how they could extend it past a 1 season wonder. She gets her revenge, end of story. I will be massively disappointed if it turns into a rubbish show that drags on for far too long for no good reason. :(

Cyradix

FH is my second home
New hospital drama type series with a supernatural twist starts today.
Will give it a try as it has Michael Shanks from Stargate (and Erica Durance from Smallville)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

The Newsroom starts in a few weeks. HBO drama created by Aaron Sorkin. How can it possibly not be *awesome*? Can. Not. Wait.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I know the first trailer I saw made it look awesome.

All walking and talking jokes aside I'm looking forward to it too!

soze

I am a FH squatter
I just watched the first two episodes of S03 of Rookie Blue it might not be the best procedural out there but it is a really good show. Made better by the fact Missy Peregrym is in it and I have had a crush on her since Reaper was on.

Missy+Peregrym+as+Andy+McNally+in+ABC-TV's+Rookie+Blue,+firing+pose,+photo+ABC-STEVE+WILKIE.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I just watched the first two episodes of S03 of Rookie Blue it might not be the best procedural out there but it is a really good show. Made better by the fact Missy Peregrym is in it and I have had a crush on her since Reaper was on.

Missy+Peregrym+as+Andy+McNally+in+ABC-TV's+Rookie+Blue,+firing+pose,+photo+ABC-STEVE+WILKIE.jpg
She was just awesome in Reaper, gorgeous woman.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I only know of her from Heroes. She's fit. I'm watching Saving Hope now... They need to lay off the lens flare.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Im running out of tv shows, all my favourites have finished for the season or are having a break ;(. It's not even like I am fussy in what I watch after work, it just has to appeal to my silly sometimes warped sense of humour or alternatively indulge my obsession of violent serial killers ;/

Currently I am struggling through Hart of Dixie and reruns if Eli Stone ;/

Helme

Resident Freddy
Tried Parks & Recreation? First season is a bit eh, but after that it hits its stride and becomes one of the best comedy shows currently on TV.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Suits and Burn Notice started again yesterday.

Burn Notice blahblah if you watch it blah it's ok, it's burn notice whatever.
Suits on the other hand. EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
BTW Dallas is coming back to the big screen. Bound to stink like a fresh turd on a dinner plate.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
BTW Dallas is coming back to the big screen. Bound to stink like a fresh turd on a dinner plate.

You say that, but it did Sick ratings apparently. ( Although I agree with your assessment ).

Clown

Part of the furniture
Yeah, they really need to drop the lens flare on Saving Hope.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Is that the show where the main actor went down for kiddy fiddling?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah, Chris Langham was in the first 2 series.

The real star is Peter Capaldi. Some of his quotes are genius.

("You have just laid your first giant egg of fuck!")

soze

I am a FH squatter
I've also started watching community. This is a problem because I've begun to contemplate leaving my fiance I've become so obsessed with Alison Brie

community-gillian-jacobs-alison-brie.jpg

4 reasons to watch right there!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right, well having made it through the first series of Person of Interest, go watch! It'll be on Channel 5 sooner rather than later apparently.

US version of Wilfred is apparently back as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom