CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just watched the new ep of House. I liked it. He keeps being good and funny imo

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
shame, would be an epic episode :)
Don't think it would beat the fact that they've already had Stan Lee on to be honest.

TBBT isn't as funny this series as some of the previous ones but I did lol when Sheldon said "Suck it. Zachary Quinto."

soze

I am a FH squatter
They had to ask for permission to say that and the creators are hoping it will lead to a guest spot :)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Just watched the new ep of House. I liked it. He keeps being good and funny imo

I agree. Despite all the helper-musical-chairs-cast changes the core of the show is still House and the writing, and that is still better than almost all comparable network shows.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yep there has been nothing wrong with S8 at all so far. I thought the show would suffer without Cuddy but it really hasn't.

soze

I am a FH squatter
The problem with House is it is nothing new. He has gone 8 years and is the exact same druggie that solves cases with a flash of brilliance. It is kind of boring now. The show is not suffering with out Cuddy as nice as she was to look at her objections that were only there to make him seem more out there can be done by anyone. And if by comparable shows you only mean Medical Drams then yes it is still the best out there. I like house and if he had done anything but get straight back on the drugs i would be more interested.

soze

I am a FH squatter
No Wonder HIMYM is so familiar
the-dar-today-7.jpg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Duh, it's the same show, only acted worse and without any jokes. Even some of the episodes are directed by the same people that directed some Friends episodes.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I just watched the last ever Chuck.

And i can't believe they wasted the last two hours on more Chuck Sarah drama. I was hoping for more cameos and the story to be tied up without repeating the drama of previous seasons. Ohh well the season ended better than it started, I am sad it has finished but I do think its time had come.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I just watched the last ever Chuck.

And i can't believe they wasted the last two hours on more Chuck Sarah drama. I was hoping for more cameos and the story to be tied up without repeating the drama of previous seasons. Ohh well the season ended better than it started, I am sad it has finished but I do think its time had come.

What more did you expect? They needed to close that big hole, as it was the only thing really left remaining.*

*Don't get me wrong, there are still some plot holes and issues remaining (Chuck as Intersect again, other villains again etc) but I actually thought they needed to have the last 2 episodes like that. It ended well imho.

soze

I am a FH squatter
What more did you expect? They needed to close that big hole, as it was the only thing really left remaining.*

*Don't get me wrong, there are still some plot holes and issues remaining (Chuck as Intersect again, other villains again etc) but I actually thought they needed to have the last 2 episodes like that. It ended well imho.
I would of finished it with them destroying the Intersect and moving into the house. Sarah did not need to be reset just for a great ending just look at the proper Scrubs ending to see that. It felt like another open ending like they were hoping for another season again. Like I said i liked it but i did not see why it needed to be Chuck trying to win Sarah again.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Chuck should have ended after 3 seasons. The last two have been completely unnecessary and often just plain boring.

---

Aaaaanyway. The new Spartacus will take some getting used to, but it's early yet and Andy wasn't that great when he started out either.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They better not drag it out, it's definitely a show that needs (and deserves) to go out on a high note with a bang.

I thought the new House ep (S08E11) was very good, I love it when they throw a curveball ep in like that.
...even if I was wondering where Chase when the team were being interviewed the second time. Also might be the first week that Wilson hasn't been around.

It might've worked better if it had been a normal ep until Chase got stabbed, because we were obviously expecting something nasty to happen from the off with the blood all over the room and a disciplinary type thing underway...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well, it's official; no more House after S08. Place your bets on how they will end it. My first thought will be that they will take on a new case and all will be normal as the credits start rolling. A very much "business as usual" ending. Or the hospital burns down and everybody dies. More likely the former though, I think.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think how the show finished the last episode will have something to do with it. He will start to get more Human and to care more until eventually his edge is lot and he becomes a normal doctor.

Or more and more drugs = rehab / prison.

Or he could lose his leg and all the pain quit the drugs and become a normal guy. Either way i think it is the right time for it to go with Cuddy out and Wilson not wanting to stay it had to go soon.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The new American Dad ep was prett funny. Had a few lough out load moments

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Is anyone else getting really fucked off by product placement in TV shows? The Nissan fucking Leaf stuff in Fringe makes me cringe. Hawaii 5 0 had a 2 minute subway segment in their latest episode. Why why why!!!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Guess I shouldn't get too attached to The Firm or Prime Suspect (the US one); they've both been cancelled. :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
just watched episode 9 of band of brothers - the concentration camp episode. Harrowing stuff. Last part tomorrow. Been a good show.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It is no where near the leagues of BoB no. Have you seen Generation Kill? Different war but still a good mini series IMO.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I wouldn't bother, the only the The Pacific does is shout WAR IS BAD AND HORRIBLE.

There's no character development, and it's near impossible to tell the soldiers apart as a result. Therefore you don't really care what happens.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Pacific was a massive disappointment, one BoB episode contains more than the whole series.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Person of interest is picking up.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Is Shameless Season 8 any good? Not seen any of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom