TV New Season!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Eureka isn't worth watching imo ( Warehouse 13 is worth it though ).

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Eureka is ok, its not great. Has the odd episode that isn't so generic like a lot of the episodes are.
They also tried to do the 'alternative universe' thing that so many do, did not improve the series.

Agree on Wharehouse 13, slow starter but great now.

soze

I am a FH squatter
They've just ran out of ideas / gags. Really, once you've watched Season 1-4, you've pretty much seen it all. Season 5 has been a Big Bag of Poo so far. But I suppose they have to generate income to pay each of the stars' wages of $300,000 an episode (!)

(Thank God they only made 12 episodes of Fawlty Towers. Quit while you're ahead IMO)
They don't all get that Sheldon, Penny and Leonard negotiated together and got a good wack. Howard went alone and did well enough then Raj got the screw and is meant to be on about 40k. There was talk he had not signed a new contract and would leave.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Burn Notice s5 finale:
Totally underwhelmed by it. I didn't even realise it was the finale until I paused halfway through and checked to see how many eps there are in the season. Just can't make myself care about Fiona, she's a terrible actress, I just don't *buy* the relationship with her and Michael.

The whole thing felt rushed (especially the last 10ish minutes), there's about a dozen questions left unanswered from this ep alone, let alone the season. Bleh, I will watch it through to it's conclusion because I am a bit OCD about that sort of thing and I can't not. Not holding my breath for s6 though.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The League has just been amazing lately.

Possibly vying for greatest comedy series ever in my books.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Would The League be worth watching for someone who doesn't like football whatsoever?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Would The League be worth watching for someone who doesn't like football whatsoever?

Yes, you might miss 1 reference per 3 episodes or something, but it will be minor.

I watch 0 amerkin football and 0 european/english football.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You really don't need to be into any form of football to enjoy it - maybe positions and occasional discussions about players will go over your head but it's nothing that is a dealbreaker. It's funny and everything and I guess it could be called the funniest show on atm but that says more about the other shows imo; there has been some real crap from usually-reliable shows this season. Sunny in Philadelphia, Big Bang Theory and all of the animated shows, I'm talking to you.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I downloaded the league after the reviews here and deleted it after 4 episodes, I do not know if Season 2 gets better but i found it overrated.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I downloaded the league after the reviews here and deleted it after 4 episodes, I do not know if Season 2 gets better but i found it overrated.

You probably just have brain aids.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think Castle is about the funniest show on TV so different tastes and all that :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Imo The League peaked midway through S2, The Anniversary Party to be precise. I didn't think S1 was all that and a bag of potato chips tbh.

soze

I am a FH squatter
The dress Emily is wearing in the latest episode of Revenge make the season well worth watching :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Revenge is fantastic. :)

Zomg Tyler needs a slap of epic proportions.
I hope he doesn't just get shipped off and dropped from the series, he's an evil bastard but I kinda hope he gets a more fatal exit. Also, how long can Emily (the actual Emily) keep pretending she's Amanda? Surely Jack is gonna figure it out, although he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer it seems...
Anyway, it's probably my favourite new show if truth be told, it's so easy to watch.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah it is close to being my favourite of the new shows, between that and Two Broke Girls.

Yeah he will figure it out the Dog is letting him know the truth he will see it eventually

soze

I am a FH squatter
I really liked Franklin and Bash too had a touch of the Boston Legal about it.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I for one have never understood big bang theory, by far the worst comedy sitcom out there (is it called sitcom? :p)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah it is, and it's great. So there. :)

It wouldn't be half as good without Sheldon, and Howard's mum.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And is anyone else watching that American Horror story what a head fuck that is, I don't think I like it but I am not sure if that's because I missed something so I keep coming back :)

Saw the first one yesterday, it is...something alright. It's good, but it's bouncing on the very edge of bad at times, then yanks you back in :p

Worth a watch, if you're not mentally ill and susceptible to TV influences.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Californication S5 started last night.

Also House of Lies, a Showtime comedy about management consultants, started. It's got Don Cheadle in it, how can it fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom