TV New Season!

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone watching or keeping an eye on Grimm? Its ok, but way too much like Supernatural, acting is a bit meh.
3rd episode in and its not getting any better.

Also, trying to get back into TV series again, any 'must watch', I've been out of it for almost a year now. Only show i keep up to date with is Sons of Anarchy. Someone was saying Boardwalk Empire was good?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Quite enjoyed the latest episode of Big Bang Theory (Ep 10 Season 5).

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Working my way through Parks and Recreation - halfway through s2 and it's great. Andy, Anne's utterly delusional ex-boyfriend, is brilliant.

Oh and Burn Notice S05E15:
Anson is sooooooooo dead! Maddy will if Michael won't.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Up to ep 5 of The Fades, hopefully watching the last one tonight. Awesome series so far.

Quite enjoyed the latest episode of Big Bang Theory (Ep 10 Season 5).

Probably the best of the series so far, the giggle factor has been a bit weak on the previous few episodes.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I just watched the latest Terra Nova and I have to say that i really like it so far. I really hope he stays around for a while there is so much they could do with a show like this.

That being said I hate the way SB is dealing with it seeing as "the scene" are releasing them with the wrong ep number according to TheTVDB and SB.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I've now watched the complete series of The Fades. Great stuff, really enjoyed it. There's a few leaps of logic that certain characters make which doesn't seem to make sense given the information they seem to have had at the time, and a few other minor quibbles but overall found it gripping right to the end.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I just watched the latest Terra Nova and I have to say that i really like it so far. I really hope he stays around for a while there is so much they could do with a show like this.

That being said I hate the way SB is dealing with it seeing as "the scene" are releasing them with the wrong ep number according to TheTVDB and SB.
Make the manual adjustments then, i.e. sort it out by hand :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
How can The League keep being this good? I love all of the characters and the story and trashtalking is great!

Just watched the Thanksgiving episode and I laughed my ass off at the last 10 seconds of it. Taco keeps being ace as well

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The League is just the funniest/episode comedy of the last few years.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
season 2 of Mongrels has been hilarious, BBC three for those who've not seen it, up to episode 4 on iplayer.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Anyone else been slightly disappointed with all the filler episodes in Supernatural? I want to see the main story damnit!

I'm liking the newest season of House so far, much better than the last season, stories about the medical cases, House being crazy, no huddy bullshit, love it.

CorNokZ

Just saw the newest ep of House and there is something about the show that just makes me want more even though it is awefully a lot of the same stuff

ileks

Part of the furniture
Latest walking dead episode was the nuts! Really annoying that it's stopping untill Feb though- I had no idea untill they announced it at the end of the episode >.<

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Just fully caught up with Parks and Rec - Ron Swanson is a GOD of a character, easily the best in the show.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Yup, Eureka/Warehouse13 is just a filler xmas episode. Nothing to do with the main story from last season

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah this Warehouse episode misses a lot from the season ender it needs to be a special as watching from episode 1-13 it makes no sense :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
It was the same with last year's Warehouse 13 Christmas special. In terms of plot arc it made no sense at all but was just a good fun outing for the team.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Big Bang Theory Episode 11 (Speckerman Recurrence) was pretty poor IMO. Overall, Season 5 is sucking. At least another 2 seasons will be made. Seems like the material is starting to wear thin.

At least Spartacus & Game of Thrones are back in January...

CorNokZ

Game of Thrones is in April according to IMDB mate..

And yeah I only half watched the BBT episode because it really wasn't that good

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Latest Chuck was great. Casey and Lester in prison together was a great fun.

Warehouse 13 Crimbo ep was a hoot :D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Big Bang Theory Episode 11 (Speckerman Recurrence) was pretty poor IMO. Overall, Season 5 is sucking. At least another 2 seasons will be made. Seems like the material is starting to wear thin.

At least Spartacus & Game of Thrones are back in January...
They're dividing the time up now between the boys and the girls and for me the show doesn't work on that premise.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Luck has started. HBO, great cast, pilot directed by Michael Mann... It looks fantastic.

soze

I am a FH squatter
They're dividing the time up now between the boys and the girls and for me the show doesn't work on that premise.
That's a good call, I have not really been enjoying it lately and I think that could be why. Was Raj even in this latest episode? He is always worth a laugh.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They've just ran out of ideas / gags. Really, once you've watched Season 1-4, you've pretty much seen it all. Season 5 has been a Big Bag of Poo so far. But I suppose they have to generate income to pay each of the stars' wages of $300,000 an episode (!)

(Thank God they only made 12 episodes of Fawlty Towers. Quit while you're ahead IMO)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Luck is good, an interesting pilot. Typical slow-boil Michael Mann stuff, some great camera work with the horses and some lovely depth of field stuff going on. There is a great preview of the season at the end, looks like it's gonna be badass. It doesn't kick off for another 6 weeks though. :(

Afran

Part of the furniture
Is Eureka worth watching then? Just watched the pilot and it seems a little.. childish? :) Certainly very weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom