TV New Season!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Anyway, Chuck is back today/tomorrow. I still have to force myself to finish off S4, I don't think I got past halfway yet.
Maybe not a popular view but I am glad this is its last season it should of ended at the end of Season 3. The reduced budgets and the "game changer" they shoe horn in to try and get a million new viewers hurt Season 4. I will watch it and just hope its back to the same quality as Season 1 and 2

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm with you on that, I just got bored of season 4. I will finish it and start on 5 though, I'm incapable of not seeing these kinds of shows through to the end. :)

And S6 of Sunny in Philadelphia has been a bit average but this weeks ep is great - total chaos. :D

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I think Chuck it was still quite entertaining!
I love the in jokes and the movie references etc they keep throwing in...oh and the mini sub stories.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The League is the funniest thing on for the last 2 years, how is nobody watching it.
Also the Chardee Dennis drinking game is amazing. Wine and Cheese reception before WAR.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The League is the funniest thing on for the last 2 years, how is nobody watching it.
Also the Chardee Dennis drinking game is amazing. Wine and Cheese reception before WAR.
lol just started watching this.. How great is Taco?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Taco is perma amazing, there are more songs throughout the series also :D

CorNokZ

One third into season two and it just keeps getting better! Thanks for suggesting it! Would rep you, but yeah.. You know.. :(

Have a Facebook-like like

ECA

I am a FH squatter
You need to help me spread the word to the heathens :p

CorNokZ

The League reminds me of It is always sunny in Philidelphia, so if you liked that, you will like The League

Right ECA?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Mmmmm not sure they are quite the same category, the league is funnier imo though.
They are both semi-scripted and on the same network and the league airs right after sunny though.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Just watched Chuck

I have not liked the show as much since we got Super Chuck as it got rid of Slapstick Chuck. So they bring Morgan up to be the comedy relief, and now they decide to make his Super Morgan. Sorry it does not work for me.

CorNokZ

Just finished 2nd season! Been rooting for Jenny all season long..

3rd season tomorrow! This show makes being sick fun!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Mmmmm not sure they are quite the same category, the league is funnier imo though.
They are both semi-scripted and on the same network and the league airs right after sunny though.
Child please.

Tbh I didn't start loving The League until halfway through S2... The Anniversary Party to be precise. The Expert Witness was fucking hilarious, the second half of S2 really was better than anything before.

Still prefer Sunny overall though, it's less scripted and more chaotic. The banter is way better in The League though, especially from Ruxin and Kevin. :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
The latest episode of House (4x08 - The Confession) is easily one of the best so far, top stuff :)

Also:

Odette-Yustman.jpg

(y)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You couldn't have got the episode number much more wrong if you tried (8x05) and I haven't watched it yet but I know basically what happens after some hints last week. Should be good!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Anyone watched Grimm?
I watched the pilot episode yesterday and it seems to be ok if you like that kind of thing

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I didn't think it looked very good so I didn't bother with it, let us know how it turns out.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
First couple of episodes of latest series of Chuck are ok. Some good jokes but not quite as snappy as it could have been. I like where they're going with Morgan.
I hope its leading to a Chuck vs Morgan showdown at the end of the series. One of the comic book tropes is that superheroes and supervillians start off as friends. Could be fun. Unfortunately, Chuck writers seem to want to play safe 90% of the time so it probably won't happen.
Regardless, I think Chuck ends at the end of S5 anyway, so probably good they are wrapping this up.

Alphas. Tedious. Not sure I'm going to make it to the end of the first ep. I'll give this another try, maybe it picks up.

Castle S3. Same old formula, nothing story-wise thats great shakes. Nathan Fillion pretty much carries this on charm and a few great one liners.

Big Bang Theory. Latest ep was pretty bad. A few decent jokes but no real spark.

Burn Notice has been very uneven but some great episodes here and there. Any time Tim Mathieson shows up its always fun mayhem. Like Chuck, though I've really enjoyed it, I think this has run its course and its time to wrap it up.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Regardless, I think Chuck ends at the end of S5 anyway, so probably good they are wrapping this up.

Chucks writers have been given 13 episodes to tie up and finish the series. They are well aware of this being the last series so if they end it on a cliff hanger they only have themselves to blame. I really do hope it gets a proper ending but i think they will end it on a cliff hanger / game changer to try and get another season.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
New series of Rev started tonight, very good stuff.

Life's Too Short wasn't as bad as expected either, pretty good. The Liam Neeson bit was great.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Rev? Wassat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom