TV New Season!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
HIMYM really needs to get funny again imo, the last season was a real drag, Barney being the only highlight. It just felt like most of the plots had been done before, better, in other shows (I can't back that up with any proof, that's just how it felt).
There's no progression anymore. Whenever Ted meets anyone it's just a matter of time before it all gets fucked up. It's fallen into that "we can go on forever so we MUST go on forever" trap that some shows do. It needs to start drawing to a close.

Oh and last season, what the fuck was up with killing Marshalls Dad off, ffs.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah I think I have said it before in this very thread but "hurry the fuck up and meet their mother already".

soze

I am a FH squatter
There's no progression anymore. Whenever Ted meets anyone it's just a matter of time before it all gets fucked up. It's fallen into that "we can go on forever so we MUST go on forever" trap that some shows do. It needs to start drawing to a close.

I think they got renewed for 2 final seasons so this year we will see the mother and next year he will meet her.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I won't care by then, I honestly won't.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
New episode of House is on the internet as well, although I don't know when it actually airs. He's in prison!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well, Two And A Half-Men was fantastically bad
Except for the funeral scene, which was hilarious and designed entirely as a dig at Charlie Sheene himself
, so I guess I won't be watching that anymore.

New Big Bang Theory on Thursday though.

I will not be watching anymore of two and a half men. The entire funeral scene was abysmal and horribly disrespecting towards the main character who practically made the entire show a huge hit from the very beginning. Don't think Ashton will make it as a sitcom hero tbh

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
New episode of House is on the internet as well, although I don't know when it actually airs. He's in prison!
That's no great surprise after the way the last season ended but way to go with the spoiler tags! It airs next Monday.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
It's hardly a secret, it's on the season trailer and billboards etc, and as you say it was always going to happen after last season

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ok ok, spoiler comment retracted. :)

I hadn't seen previews or billboards but yeah, it was pretty much the only way it could go.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Person of Interest (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This looks good, it just started last night.

Mr. Finch (Michael Emerson), a mysterious billionaire, has developed a computer program that predicts the identity of people connected to violent crimes that will take place in the future. However, the program has its limitations: for example, it cannot predict whether the person will be a victim, perpetrator, or witness, nor can it predict when or where the crime will take place. Unable to stop the crimes on his own, Finch hires John Reese (Jim Caviezel), a former CIA field officer who is presumed dead, to help stop the crimes from taking place.
It's another J.J. Abrams show...

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
When has any US "re-imagining" of a UK series been any good?

And don't say The Office

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I did say "could". :)

I'm willing to give anything a chance, TV wise. You never know it could be a nice surprise. Ofc it could also be wank, but only time will tell. :D

And The (US) Office is shite, especially in comparison to the original. But also on it's own.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Well, the first episode of Big Bang Theory season 5 was pretty crap. Anyone else see it?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not yet so no spoilers plox.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The past two days I've hammered through two and a half seasons of Breaking Bad

Turamber

Part of the furniture

Detest How I Met Your Mother now, even Willow's presence isn't enough to keep me sweet anymore.

Any news when the new season of Castle is going to be picked up in the UK?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Well, the first episode of Big Bang Theory season 5 was pretty crap. Anyone else see it?

It was weak they could of done a lot with last seasons ending but the just rushed it and moved over it. Ep2 it's like it never happened.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
watched now, 100% agree with soze, was very huh?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Castle was okay, dragged on a bit but still okay.

Community started slow, but it ended up being a decent episode with a few laughs.

Parks & Recreation was this weeks highlight, really good episode - but that's nothing unusual, best comedy show on TV currently imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom