TV New Season!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
is there any new series that does comedy like scrubs did? ( well apart from the last season)

Death Valley is supposed to be "funny". I think it's stupid and a complete waste of time...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
True Blood finished for the season again this week, it got a lot better after the abortion of the first episode. Worth watching it if you got put off. It's nowhere near as good as season 1 or the last season, but better I felt that the 2nd.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Family Guy - Season 10: Sep 25
Big Bang Theory - Season 5: Sep 22

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia = Season 7: Thursday (or mostly likely Friday) :clap:

soze

I am a FH squatter
is there any new series that does comedy like scrubs did? ( well apart from the last season)

Try Raising Hope it's decent and about to start it's 2nd season.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
^ only the kindle edition is £1.99, the paperback is £5 something....

You can the first 4 paperbacks in a set for around £22.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia = Season 7: Thursday (or mostly likely Friday) :clap:

I like this, but for some reason I always watch one or two episodes then ignore it for months. Only into S2 so far.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Larry David giving Susie an unintentional orgasm cracked me right up, and now I've got another episode to watch.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
heh cant wait for the 7th season, SN just keeps getting better and better

Same here. I was wondering how will they get bigger and better than the apocalypse story arc in season 5 but somehow they did it in season 6. Looking forward to season 7.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
aye whenseason 6 started i thought it might have been on the way down. but it got better loved the ep that broke the "4th wall" that was pure comedy.

just hope they dont kill off castiel.

also the supernatrual Anime is not bad either

soze

I am a FH squatter
The new show starring Buffy (SMG) called Ringer really sucks. I watched the whole hour but it was very boring.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Burn Notice is doing that annoying "fucking off for 2 months before coming back for 3 eps" thing. I remember they did it last year as well and it took me until a few months ago to finish watching S4. I don't mind mid-season breaks but not when there are only a few eps left ffs.

Sunny in Philly premiere was "lol good" but not "rotflmao good". It does seem to be in "proper" HD now, though. It had a distinct upscaled look to it in S6 and especially the S5 blu-ray set. I don't think they were using HD cameras before because it is pretty low-budget, after all.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Burn Notice got a very strong at the end there, I like the way they seem to be working towards an actual conclusion now.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm becoming a bit tired of him almost getting to some sort of conclusion only to open another door and find yet another new character he must overcome. Mega-backstory-stretch. And the ease with which they got into that CDC building was laughable tbh. :(

Anyway, new Modern Family double-bill tomorrow, new Mentalist the day after, new Fringe and Blue Bloods the day after that. :clap:

eksdee

FH is my second home
Can't wait for Fringe. New How I Met Your Mother episodes were awesome as usual. Modern Family is always entertaining, though I don't think season two really matched season one quality-wise.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well, Two And A Half-Men was fantastically bad
Except for the funeral scene, which was hilarious and designed entirely as a dig at Charlie Sheene himself
, so I guess I won't be watching that anymore.

New Big Bang Theory on Thursday though.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cannot wait for Big Bang

soze

I am a FH squatter
Castle is back :) It was an OK episode till the last 5 minutes then it was a great episode. I really do think that's my favourite show on TV now.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hawaii 5-0 is back :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Did anyone catch the Charlie Sheen roast?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Can't wait for Fringe.
Ditto.
New How I Met Your Mother episodes were awesome as usual.
HIMYM really needs to get funny again imo, the last season was a real drag, Barney being the only highlight. It just felt like most of the plots had been done before, better, in other shows (I can't back that up with any proof, that's just how it felt).
Modern Family is always entertaining, though I don't think season two really matched season one quality-wise.
Modern Family is a real gem, it's no great surprise that it did so well at the Emmy's on Sunday. Four wins, including "outstanding comedy series" and 1 each for Phil and Claire Dumphey in "outstanding supporting performance in a comedy series". Phil and Cam are *funny*. :D
Boardwalk Empire this weekend?
Yep, Sunday night, along with the usual slew of returning animated shows (The Simpsons, American Dad, Family Guy and The Cleveland Show).

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I wish they'd stop making The Simpsons. Preferably ten years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom