TV New Season!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It did? FFS. I wish we'd stop getting served things on TV over here as the next best thing, when they know full well it's already been canned.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
The defenders got cancelled? While something like Falling Skies gets a 2nd season?
Pfffffftt :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
TV executives are stupid. I'm still very "wtf?" about Terminator SCC and Stargate Universe

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Only saw a few mins of Defenders, wasn't wildly impressed but maybe I saw the wrong few mins.

Corran

Part of the furniture
TV executives are stupid. I'm still very "wtf?" about Terminator SCC and Stargate Universe

yups . 2 shows I enjoyed alot and they cancelled.... add a ton of others to that over the past decade as well. firefly, dollhouse, knightrider, invasion etc etc etc. grrrrrrrr. cape etc is the latest, the new series of V blah blah blah.

Damn clueless americans, dont know a good show when it blatent :(

It did? FFS. I wish we'd stop getting served things on TV over here as the next best thing, when they know full well it's already been canned.

yus. Annoys me. The "Hit new show from america" generally means, the show that was cancelled after 10-20 episodes. lol

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
What annoys me at times is when a network take a successful show, or one with promise, dump it in the friday night death slot and/or air the episodes out of order then proceed to blame low ratings for the inevitable cancellation.

Next up: Fringe, bleh.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Did anyone ever watch Regenesis? Cracking little Canadian show that was, then those fuckers at Disney bought the rights, cancelled production of the Canadian version and started work on a Yank version. Four years on, no Yank version and no proper ending for the Canadian version. TWATS!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Bring back Stressed Eric tbh, after NBC bought it it didn't have any success in America and the first two seasons have only *just* come out on DVD. :(

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stressed Eric was annoying.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
No way, same joke every episode ffs :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's called Stressed Eric. It wouldn't really work if he reclined at the end of every episode in a peaceful haze with a spliff, would it. :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Speaking of falling skies and SG:U, falling skies is a good example. Take the things you hate about falling skies and you'll see why i disliked SGU :p

Just a good way to show a different POV.

Although falling skies makes SGU look a lot better, so there's that going for it.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm actually enjoying Fallen Skies, I could do with less of the moronic behaviour of some of the cast. But for 40 minutes a week it's giving me something to do!!

You hated SGU because it was nothing like the other SG stuff that had become stale!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'd prefer you didn't tell me why i dislike something and that you wouldn't put words in my mouth, like hate, thank you very much.

Calaen

I'd prefer you didn't tell me why i dislike something and that you wouldn't put words in my mouth, like hate, thank you very much.

zzzz I read your comments in the SGU thread, so I'm simply repeating what you said cock jockey.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not going to get into your insult ridden whinefest, was simply offering a way to look at SGU from a POV of someone who didn't prefer it.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
go fuck ducks, both of you.

Entourage s08 started last week. Ep2 out yesterday, woop.

Calaen

go fuck ducks, both of you.

Entourage s08 started last week. Ep2 out yesterday, woop.

Hmm I have season 1 on Dvd, but i've never started it yet. Would you consider it worth a watch?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
first 4 are defintatly worth it, rest is up and down, 7 is shit, hoping for 8 to rock the boxxers. Its sex and the city for guys. Cars, hot chicks, weed, parties and swearing.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Anyone see Eureka S4 Ep 13?

Had a guest appearance! I thought It was a nice touch! Made me chuckle any way!

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Yeah... and was that a Fantastic 4 and Hulk reference? :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Im currently still enjoying the Teen wolf series, and thankfully it actually a series that gets a 2nd season. Fed up of all the ones enjoy not getting renewed. lol

soze

I am a FH squatter
I enjoyed the first season of Franklin and Bash, it is similar to The Defenders. But it has been given a second season.

And this season of Leverage is also very good.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Not wild about Burn Notice S5 so far. Couple of good episodes, and some great one-liners but its time to wind this up, some of the plots are creaking at the seams and the internal logic is breaking apart rather too often.

I know S3 of Fringe is complete and probably most here have already seen it but I'm up to ep12 so far. This is pretty damned good. I see S4 scheduled for Sept.

Eureka continues to be gently barking and Warehouse 13 is just stupid good fun.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm not bowled over by Burn Notice, either. There's only so long they can drag out the back-story before I start not caring and the per-episode plots are, as you say, creaking at the seams.

Breaking Bad has also taken an episode or 4 to get going but (after the end of ep 4) it looks like it's about to go up a gear...

Dexter isn't too far away. :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah there is only so far you can go with burn notice really. Saving breaking bad up until it's finished, only fairly recently watched the other seasons of it, great show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom