TV New Season!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
No, it just means they've found them, not that they're new. There's probably loads more; we've only mapped a fraction of the ocean floor.

The way he said it was more like the vents had doubled in the known areas that have vents. So an area had 5 vents now has 10.
Maybe I misheard it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What the fuck are the BBC gonna do when Attenborough dies?

He's carrying the BBC so hard in terms of series - there's nothing that comes close to the stuff that he's a part of.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Season 3 (at last!) of The Detectorists on tonight, BBC4

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Entire punisher, season 1 available on Netflix.

Wife off to London shopping tomorrow.

That's that then.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Watching “extreme wives”!- a documentary about marriage in different cultures. Haredi Jews are clever cunts aren’t they? They get all the other Israelis to defend them (they have an exemption from national service) and their wives to do all the work so they can “study scripture”. I didn’t realise Orthodox Judaism is just a giant scam to be a lazy bastard.

Gwadien

Watching “extreme wives”!- a documentary about marriage in different cultures. Haredi Jews are clever cunts aren’t they? They get all the other Israelis to defend them (they have an exemption from national service) and their wives to do all the work so they can “study scripture”. I didn’t realise Orthodox Judaism is just a giant scam to be a lazy bastard.

I wonder if I can do the same and study Biff and Chip books.

Also.

Surely after all this time, you'd think there wouldn't be much more to study.

ECA

I am a FH squatter

Most religious extremism seems to have this feature.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Vikings, apart from using 15th century references in a 10th century setting...pretty good.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Also, hair products.

Now I am sure the hair styles are in no way shape or form accurate...but...hair gel on a 10th century bishop. Yeah, lets not do that, thanks.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
...or 13 year old willy paste, he is a Christian after all.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I really enjoyed The Punisher. It started off pretty weak but it got better and better IMO.

Not *brilliant* but very enjoyable IMO.

Gwadien

The new Black Mirror looks pretty good, got a nice cast - lots I recognise from the beeb.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Watched the first of the new Season of The Grand Tour last night - it's very good.

Still no idea how Hammond managed to stuff that Rimac though....

Gwadien

Blue Planet II

Attenborough gold every time.

Can you all get teslas and switch some fucking lights off please.

And stop using plastic.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Already reduced my carbon footprint to near zero, as much as one can do and still survive that is. Time for some of our more vocal members to follow suit :) an end to personal gain over damage to the planet would be nice.

It is not something that others should do, it is something everyone, personally, needs to do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom