TV New Season!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well well well, episode 10 (season finale I believe) of V was certainly dramatic. Don't fuck with Anna. Looking forward to what comes next.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Just an FYI, curb your enthusiam is not that funny.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
ECA has been spectacularly wrong before, but now he's actually gone stratospheric with his mentalness.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Season 2 of the excellent Treme lands on Monday and United States of Tara is up to ep 4 of season 3 and it has Eddie Izzard in it. He funny.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Started watching CSI Miami which I sort of regret :p but holy shit at the actors that have been in it and gone on to something else.

It's got Lance Reddick, aka Broyles from Fringe.
Jeffrey Donovan as a serial killer in one episode, ( Michael Weston from Burn Notice )
Sam Witwer ( The werewolf character in the US version of being human )
bubbles from the wire.

I'm sure there are tons I havn't noticed either :p

Oh and I stand by my statement that curb your enthusiasm is utter shit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I watched Sleepers the other day, Jeffrey Donovan had a (very) little part in that as well. :)

CSI Miami has to be the worst of the CSI's though, pull yourself together ECA. The ginger guy has about 2 facial expressions at his disposal. :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You can't be that short of good TV that you have to start watching shit though. You just can't. Blue Bloods, Breaking In (it's not Bad ... you see what I did there? :D), The Killing. It's all good quality stuff. I was hooked on CSI (and Miami) until the 3rd franchise started up then I lost interest. Are you just dropping into the series for random shitness or are you making a concerted effort to plough through it all?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
New South Park tonight, hope it's not as shit as the recent series.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Not sure if its been mentioned, Starz have done a 10 part series around camelot. Its typical of the work they have done, pillars/spartacus starts on channel 4 later this month.

Helme

Resident Freddy
I've been watching Camelot, and while it does try to put it's own spin on the story nothing really happens. The only real highpoints in the episodes is Guinevere's tits, or Eva Greens.

It lacks Spartacus' action as well.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Didn't think much to the first two episodes of Doctor Who this series, full of technobabble and way too complicated.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I might watch rome again, such is the low volume of decent stuff going around these days.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Chilly,

Check out The Killing...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm working my way through Modern Family, it's funnier than I thought it would be - Phil and Cameron are *funny*. :)

And yes Deebs, The Killing is excellent.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Didn't think much to the first two episodes of Doctor Who this series, full of technobabble and way too complicated.
All of the Dr Who episodes this season have been awful. The latest one (3) with Ponds "moment" was bullshit. What is it with Moffat & cracks/holes/etc.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
maybe he is a glory hole loving crackhead!!!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Human Target, Lie to Me, Breaking In, Traffic Light and The Chicago Code have all been cancelled.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Aye, Fox have gone a little bit mental. I'm surprised about Lie to Me and The Chicago Code but Breaking In had it coming and Human Target had a very limited lifespan imo. Never watched Traffic Light.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Unwell facial hair (Sickbeard) informs me that Season 7 of Ideal starts on the 26th of this month :D :D :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Chuck has been given a fifth and final season. But The Event and Law & Order: LA are done.

I though the event was OK for the first half but the stupid 4 month break killed it.

Ouch Brothers & Sisters, V, No Ordinary Family, Off the Map, Better With You, Detroit 187 and Mr. Sunshine have been dropped too.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
V dropped:/

alos atm watching supernatrual series 6 is is a blast as always

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Geordie shore has started airing on uk mtv apparently? ~330k viewers or something, episodes on torrent obv. Havn't watched it, not sure if I even want to, except it's going to be such an almighty trainwreck I might have to sneak an episode :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom