new custom map for next season?

O

old.Mr.Bee

lo chaps

just finished flagcontrol2 - 2 team version and just wondered if you guys would approve of it being in the next season.

or just give me some feedback

http://www.mrbee.clara.net/flagcontrol2.zip

Perhaps to test it out a couple of clans could voluteer and help me out?

cheers

E

exxxie

ban whores!

I've played Flagcontrol2 on a BWTFCL server with ViRuZ and BigSir and and Warspite I think - only 2 a side cos it was Sunday avo ...but it has some great ideas and stuff...the one flag concept means the whole clan must work as a team...could be interesting :)

Anyone wants a friendly on this map and something else unusual plz get in touch with me or another [RA] member.

irc room: #ra on Quakenet
or find the forum from the link below

E

exxxie

whoops - forget something...

nice map MrBee - well done mate :) will it get a go on the BW custom rotation?

O

old.bee

thanks m8y

If we setup a custom map server again...Ill make sure its included :D

V

vuz

firstly u need to sort out that thing where snipers can jump out the window on to the wall.. either make a definite rail there or sort out the wall or sommin [imo]

secondly ffs arrange a RA A&I friendly on it to test it

thirdly, i'll put it in the votes for next season :)

O

old.Alexia

Errrrrrrr I tested it (as we wanted to play RA 'cause they were willing to try this out and each time we are playing them we are loosing so that could have been another occasion for us to have a chance to... ;p) and... well...

It's a nice map. But the first clan to take the flag can secure it in its respawn room.

And errr 3 ppl on one side 3 on another and then spam the 2 "entrances", I mean grenades after grenades :)

What is amazing as well is that we can resupp in the nme supply (which is good to go and take their flag if they secured it there ;p)

So the first clan succeding on the rush will win the map.

Arf.

Al

O

old.bee

ill be releasing a bug fix...a special clan version of this map which will fix these problems

including :-

removing the flag if player enter respawn
turret in respawn
cant use enemy resupply
cant crawl through rockfall
flag info with player names

so dont worry :)

F

fade-

I thort you were supost to be able to go though sniper window onto wall (correct be if I'm wrong Bee) it adds another way into nme base and makes the whole base vunerable which could only be a good thing or 1 side could hold the flag for the entire game...

fAde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom