Nerdy Awesome shit you bought!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Bring it winged annoyances!

Bodhi

Means I can go round the house with my salt gun saying "Dead or Alive you're coming with me".

Bodhi

I like those tshirts man. Thanks Bods!

No worries - I've also ordered a Weyland Yutani hat and am very tempted to go back for the Blade Runner "more human than human" hoodie :)

Edit I'm also currently wearing this from Amazon

Screenshot_20230721-145734~2.png

Difference is with this one - I've actually been to Nakatomi Plaza. It's Fox's Head Office in downtown LA and called "Fox Plaza" if you're ever interested.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
We brought an apartment recently and it is coming along.... our office is the furthest along :) (sorry shitty resolution)

Attachments

• office.jpg
    office.jpg
    789.2 KB · Views: 18

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We brought an apartment recently and it is coming along.... our office is the furthest along :) (sorry shitty resolution)
Very nice, make sure Stoffie keeps it clean :p

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Very nice, make sure Stoffie keeps it clean :p
more my issue really..... we will order some displates to put up and then it is on to finishing the bar area .... wall is painted just waiting for furniture to arrive. I still need to order the chairs however... 1690888186531.png

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Only thing is...

...why the windows taskbar on both monitors ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Hope the fucker fits in my case (and my PSU can cope!).

That's the last upgrade piece for my current 8700k PC. It'll do for a few years (CPU is 85% man enough to handle the 4070ti, so there'll be a bit of CPU bottleneck but I don't mind that). Next time I upgrade anything it'll be a whole new PC. In, like, 2027 ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Hope the fucker fits in my case (and my PSU can cope!).

That's the last upgrade piece for my current 8700k PC. It'll do for a few years (CPU is 85% man enough to handle the 4070ti, so there'll be a bit of CPU bottleneck but I don't mind that). Next time I upgrade anything it'll be a whole new PC. In, like, 2027 ;)
So, in 4k Ultra with Ray Tracing on and DLSS I'm close to tripling my frame rate in Cyberpunk.

But I've completed it. So what the hell am I supposed to play???!!!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So, in 4k Ultra with Ray Tracing on and DLSS I'm close to tripling my frame rate in Cyberpunk.

With that card I reckon you would get an awesome frame rate playing Jet Set Willy!!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Dave the diver

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
strong agree on DTD and I can also recommend Shadows over Loathing which is hilarious imho

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
No worries - I've also ordered a Weyland Yutani hat and am very tempted to go back for the Blade Runner "more human than human" hoodie :)

Edit I'm also currently wearing this from Amazon

View attachment 47921

Difference is with this one - I've actually been to Nakatomi Plaza. It's Fox's Head Office in downtown LA and called "Fox Plaza" if you're ever interested.
I got the More Human than Human as a t-shirt. noice!

Bodhi

I got the More Human than Human as a t-shirt. noice!

Awesome work chap! One thing I have noticed is not only are the logos cool AF, but the garments themselves are properly good quality. The OCP T Shirt is lovely cotton, and the Weyland Yutani hat is a proper fitted one and also really good quality.

Would definitely buy again.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Kindle Oasis
Had one for ages, best thing I bought in years, absolutely love it. Still have the original kindle with the physical keyboard on it somewhere :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Had one for ages, best thing I bought in years, absolutely love it. Still have the original kindle with the physical keyboard on it somewhere :)

I had an older Paperwhite one, so treated myself as there is an offer on at the moment with a discount on the device plus a trade in offer of 20% and a gift voucher.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom