Need a new home

• Thread starter old.[BIA]Neamus
  • Start date
O

old.[BIA]Neamus

As most of you know [BIA] have left he TFC scene to kick some ass on the CS servers I like my grens too much to convert to CS so i am going to stick with TFC until TF2 is out For the next month or so i am working late shifts so ideally i am looking for a clan which practices late during the week, say after 11.30pm and has most of their competitive games during the weekends. In a month i should be working normal hours again so this wont be a problem. I can play demo,engy,medic,spy and pyro to a very high standard but for BIA i was always a def solider unless they let me loose with my mirv's I've played against the best clans around with BIA and held my own gainst their spammy medics and aimbot soldiers If any clans are interested in giving me a trial plz post below or icq me on 49967019. Im not looking to join the best clan around cause ive already played for them i just want some good old TFC fun. I will only consider joining a clan thats uses RW or BC cause tfc without voice comms is a waste of time imho.

O

old.Gokou

Great guy
but cant be arsed to write two diff messages.... u cut and paste llama :E

top top top soldier.....from wat i heard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom