My ideas

O

old.Dantheman0627

Hi guys,

Perhaps before anyone is able to join in there should be a voting by the clans who are in already.
This bc there are some clans who are famous for not showing up.
Then these clans wont get in in the first place.

Change the leagues to 5 divisions and play eachother 4 times instead of this now.

just sharing thoughts....

P-Fac- Dan!

S

show

5 divisions ?
you mean 3 right ?

I doubt VERY VERY much that we will have more than 3 divisions next season. And for the clans that havent turned up for 3 or more matches i wouldnt guarantee that you will be in the league next season.

We urge the clans to talk to us about what they want really. I think we have opened peoples eyes to ctf this season. Whether or not we will have CTF next season is upto a vote from all the CURRENT clans, we probably wont take much of a notice to any clan that hasnt played a full season of TS/CTF as they wont in my opinion be qualified to judge :p on a gametype/system that they havent played properly with.

The one problem that concerns me is that by having a TS only league we will have more clans and a higher risk of morons leaving the league mid season and ruining things for everybody else.

Excession mentioned his plans not to include C+H next season and to concentrate on CTF/TS. The maps need to be changed around a little bit so we have the right maps for the right gametypes. I feel that with a slightly more improoved CTF system. The right map-gametype convos and a very static team list in 3 divisions we will have a much better league. Reasons for this of course will revolve around the time we have for the matches. We have servers throughout the whole of thursday and will have only 12 matches to be played each week.
If clans take it upon themselves to organise different times and book servers well in advance ( at the start of the week) then we will obviously end up with a much more enjoyable system and can possibly give out prizes for a league win.

The way things have been going however with us hardly hearing a single suggestion from the group of clans as a whole, we will never come to a conclusion on what is best for the league.

I think we need to wait until the end of the season to re-evaluate things though because changing things mid season will not fix any more problems than it would create.

I should of put this in a topic post really not a reply :p

O

old.Dantheman0627

problem is...

problem is.....

No-one reads this forum ... so we will never know what peepz think of it... (and yes i meant 3 :p )

S

show

well they will be reminded and gently forced to do so next season.

id go as far to say that if we dont see a little activity from clans in the forum they wont be in teh league next season unless they have never complained and thuroughly enjoy the league to a noticable state. Cause the happy people dont bother us, its the whineing fooks that threaten to leave every other day.

O

old.Baston

I read this forum regularly, i was a committed player of the league but two or so no shows and the pain of having to play a lame ctf map forced me to leave.

Lose CTF. We wanna play here!

S

show

you could always just play your ts map then forfeit the ctf if you like :p
Most of us want CTF and besides ..arent you the clanbase admin ?
If so hehe stick to cb :p

O

old.Baston

Thats a poor attitude for one to have.

Just because i administrate CB doesnt make me an "enemy of barrysworld". I havent come out with a thread or comment that states "you all suck cock," or some other trash...

I have merely stated that i dont think CTF is a playable option to mix with TS. Seperate the two.

S

show

i wasnt implying it was.
There are already team survivor only ladders/cups.
I for one dont think that clans can say they are the best of the game if they dont proove it on all aspects of the game.
At the moment CTF AND TS are the only gametypes that work well enough for us to run a competition on them, and next season we will have to adopt a new way to make sure that matches are fair.

This is the urbanterror league and not the urbanterror team survivor league.
IF the other modes were fit for competition we would probably do what we could to include them in the league.

Perhaps having a CTF/TS league and a lame TS only league could be an option for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom