Murderball Server..

O

old.Furby

Hi, EDGE have just purchased an 18 player uk only jolt and i have put murderball 24/7 as the rotation, the ip is: 213.208.119.29:27045 Come along and join us and have fun :)

M

Moön

Set sniper to -1 or you'l get some right cunts using it as thier regular .

O

old.[SCW]British

Would that be you moon per chance? or should I call you [L33T]HeadShotMaster ?!

#DA DA DAAAAAA#

S

]SK[

Cant believe a BW public server has those maps on anyway. :(

M

Moön

A bw public has those maps on because:

1. it was always empty
2. it helps bring 4v4v4v4 maps into circulatoin
3. it allows clans to play the maps outside of match conditions giving them the oportunity to learn them better
4. it helps the 4fought league grow in popularity

Why should public servers be asigned to the low end of the tfc comunity when the more regular players are those from the leagues .

ffs you've got 6-7 others havnt you!

And Brit the only time I'l call myself a headshotmaster is on your server when I feel like owning some newbs :p

S

]SK[

Thats just crap.

1. it was always empty << It certainly is now.

Why not takup a bwtfcl server.

The types of maps which should be on there are custom maps from the bwtfcl not bloody 4fought which hasnt really kicked off to its full potential.

M

Moön

Why do you care ?

It has been empty for a long time in the past, its been set up like this as an experiment and I dont see why you have an issue with that ?

S

]SK[

Because its empty and a waste of a server. Why not make it a conc map server if thats the case?

M

Moön

Oh hold on I must have missed the conc map league :rolleyes:
And why not make one of your other servers a conc map server if your so keen on the idea .

Best bet is go ask MrBee about this as it was his idea and he was the one who set it up .

S

]SK[

Wasnt serious about the conc maps btw.
Pretty obvious that the server would be empty 100% of the time.

M

Moön

It may be empty for quite some time but given the chance it may get used more for organised public playing .

Just wait a while and see how it goes before getting up on your high horse ;)

O

old.[SCW]British

Why do you care about the server being wasted serialkilla? Do you pay for it?

S

]SK[

No, but for general public use its a waste of bandwidth and elecy for BW. Plus I guess I have to look after what goes off there. :)

O

old.[SCW]British

A waste of bandwidth or not (don't know how you come to that conclusion) , it is bwtfcl admins/barrysworld that decide the purpose of their servers so there be jack shit you can do apart from not play on the "offending" server.

S

]SK[

BWTFCL dont decide on what happens to public servers, its the BW Public admins, liasions and BW team who should.

O

old.[SCW]British

BWTFCL dont decide on what happens to public servers, its the BW Public admins, liasions and BW team who should .

Who actually does decide ? not who should in your opinion.

M

Moön

MrBee is a tfc liasion afaik and it was his decision not the decision of bwtfcl to do this .

And regarding bandwidth I'm sure bw servers share bandwidth between them in some way so if its not in use then you have no point .

Why not stop moaning about it and go promote it instead SK, your starting to sound like those loosers I recall bitching over nothing on the general forum .

O

old.[SCW]British

What right does MrBee have to change the way a server is run moon ?

S

]SK[

I just think maybe the change should have been a vote really, and MrBee is bound to like the idea as its running one of his maps. Im not bitching about anything, im just saying that the server wont be used.

1Jesta

Jesus christ chill out all of you.
Wtf is the problem? we have a public 4fought server to aid the potential of the 4f league.
Theres an utter shitload of other servers to play on so chill.
We could always put it back to 2fort only or badlands,well,avanti rotation where we all know [sarcasm]you get a cracking game, with no llamas,n00bs or general twats couldnt we?[/sarcasm].

E

eliminator

I don't really see the problem with using a server in this way, like moon said its only going to help raise the profile of the 4fought tournament.

Nothing wrong with a bit of variety either :)

S

]SK[

4fought maps though? Why not BWTFCL maps like openfire_l, shutdown_l etc?

E

eliminator

Well, its a newish tournament so it may need a bit of pushing to increase awareness.

S

]SK[

Oh look weve managed to spam to 2 pages :(

Nice avatar btw

E

eliminator

Goes hand in hand with the new 'Elim' site design :)

S

]SK[

/me will eventually get his site finished. Although you have to start it to manage that. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom