MaR leaving BWTFCL

E

exxxie

Gah - not had the pleasure of playing against any of you MaR guys at all yet! and now youre leaving! :(

Syd is 100% correct - Pool A was a blast - excellent clans - excellent competitive games played in friendly and proffesional manner. I would go so far as to say that in my personnal experience, this league is the finest TFC league in the UK at present and have high hopes for Season 2.

Rah ViRuZ and bye MaR.

------------------
[RA]excession
Rebel Alliance

O

old.[MaR]Wolfman

[MaR] is leaving BWTFCL after season 1
Sorry but we have had enough of trubles in season 1 during the poolgames. We are not going to get that all over again.

my personal feeling is that u better get some harder rules for everyone to follow
and dont change rules after the season starts

what i think of mercs/players who plays in multiple clans.....u can se that under another post.

GL to u all who is playing for season 2

sorry as allways for my shitty english..;-)
/[MaR]Wolfman

O

old.[MaR]Gonzo

Yeah we are leaving... we had a terrible season 1... the standard on the teams in our former pool was far to low (excl. SLH and RocK, u were great!).

We would probally leave bwtfcl even if we won against TGC (great played m8s), but now when we lost that is for sure 100%. MaR isnt a elite team wich can beat every clan we wan to, but we play fair and want to play against fair teams. Thats why we dont want to play in a crappy "pool c" again.

------------------
[MaR]Gonzo
webmaster@gonzo.nu
www.gonzo.nu
www.maniacriders.com

A

Atomic Rammer

Sorry to hear that you wish to leave. All I can say is that had you been in pool A you might not feel this way as everyone had great games in this pool with no hassle that I am aware and the standard of clans was high throughout the table.
If you stay you might find that next season every pool is as good as this or better.

bear in mind that this was the leagues first season and the rules were being ironed out still.

What troubles exactly did u have with pool C clans not being fair as you put it?

O

old.[MaR]Wolfman

Sorry but we will not get in to that.

It will get to much to write down here and then we will start a tread that would be
built on accusations.

Lets just leave it as it is.

Maybe next season will be better in the pools maybe not. maybe we come back in the future but not right now.

we just dont whant to play as it has been in our pool again.

/[MaR]Wolf

V

vuz

:( @ MaR
i can see xs is still on a high following his cup.jpg he got ¬_¬

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom