Lose Total war or BaM and play...

V

vuz

Sorry mate, I am doing maps which got the votes- TotalWar and Bam have been raking them in (somehow), whereas Openfire got none, nul, zero!
Talk to [TGC]Snow, supposedly the reason for the decline of the UKSL was almost purely down to their decision to include Openfire!

O

old.Nova

Openfire is IMHOAIAR indeed very nice, and one of my favorites(along with 2much=).

understand that we have to use the maps that were voted in tho'.

;)

------------------
[MsA]Nova
Mentis supero Arma

O

old.Amnion

I don't actually remember seeing Openfire in the vote...

But never mind eh. I'll see ya in the spam!

O

old.Amnion

Hmmm ok so openfire is there.

Ahhhhhhhh well, always next season :)

O

old.t!mo

Openfire is a quality map. Nice high scoring map. It does have a few spammy bits in the times i've played it. Corridor down to switch. Will be more of an attacking challenge in new patch.

O

old.TGC Snow

Openfire is a very good map, but the laser trick ruins it. Unfortunately, i don't know who the bloke who made it so i can't get it changed like i did with SD and fortsake.

If someone does reckon they can get in touch with the creator of openfire and get it fixed, then i'm sure it'd be an excellent map for next season.

O

old.Amnion

The map was made by dario (something like that), the main Valve mapper.

I don't think the lasers are much of a problem on openfire because you will always have defence right on the flag.

The laser cheat works on rock2, but its no problem because of its location. Shutdown was a big problem because most clans didn't defend the ramp room.

Openfire would be a great map for season2

O

old.TGC Snow

no, u can conc in from where the sniper window is without the flag defence even seeing u - it's what happened in AGL vs. BIA. I'll have a go at gettin it fixed, but don't expect much...

O

old.Gimp

I wouldn't call the rock2 laser just cheating. Imo you are jumping _over_ the laser, not through it like on shutdown and shutdown2. However I would call walking through the laser with 2 people cheating :).

------------------
--
Gimp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom