league start postponed by one week...

O

old.Alexia

Erm... maybe we should not ask the question this way but how many clans already have challenges for week 1 ?
And when ?
If you organised war for let's say wednesday as example will the 3/4 days more given to you enough for changing all strategies and so ? I know Wireplay league is allowing 2 weeks more for changing everything :)
As probably a lot of you we are in several leagues/ladders and though are quite busy... so I would suggest (if it is manageable :) that we keep the league start on june 5th and see clans by clans if there is a real prob :)
Let me take this opportunity to ask PVC if they still agree for our challenge on Friday :)

Al

O

old.Honey

I don't think we should pospone the league start, cause we all have the same amount of time to practise on the new patch when it comes out.
This will really show which clans are fast to adapt their tactics to the changes and where the clans have their priorities :)

I might give some of the underdogs a chance but then again the good clans are usually also the first to adapt to new tactics..we enough said let's begin this league..good luck everybody =)

------------------
Honey[DONut]

O

old.[1664]Rusta

Your points sound valid; the only problem is that if the patch is released Monday night in the UK, then it will take all night for people to upgrade. Also the servers will need upgrading, some people will get problems and have to reload all of Half-life upwards.

Too risky to start next week I think, real life and a new patch just dont mix....

V

vuz

hmmph
well i would have loved to start on Monday, but there are 2 things stopping me:
1) most clans agree it should be put back a week
2) BarrysWorld have now said to me it will be preferable to let the servers get sorted and postpone a week.
WP may be giving 2 weeks but that is their decision, I don't think people need 2 weeks but I think it is a good thing to have at least a few nights!

O

old.TGC Snow

honey, i didn't vote for the delay because i wanted more time for tactics - we've already got tactics lined up for every map with the new patch (assuming it's going to be similar to the leaked version). The problem is all the hassle of ppl not actually being able to get the patch, or servers not being upgraded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom