Jolt International Servers

• Thread starter old.[SCW]British
  • Start date
O

old.[SCW]British

Quick question :

Why can we not play BWTFCL matches on a Jolt server with the bwtfcl server cfg ?

M

Moön

Its in the rules that bw set out before the admins get to work .

O

old.[SCW]British

I know its in the rules moon, but why is it a rule ?

Have Barrysworld told the bwtfcl admins that a tournemant with its branding shall only be played on a BarryServer? Is it political ?

M

Moön

Originally posted by [SCW]British
Have Barrysworld told the bwtfcl admins that a tournemant with its branding shall only be played on a BarryServer

Yeh thats it

1Jesta

sigh, its BARRYSWORLD TFC league, thus BW servers are to be used.
Ive said this hundreds of times, without BW there wouldnt be a BWtfcl, BWtfcl servers or BW clan servers, they want us to use, and only use BW servers for BW games, not to much to ask is it?

O

old.[SCW]British

I'm not arguing Jesta just wanted to know. You expect every thread is an attack on the foundations of bwtfcl ?

M

Moön

Dont expect it Brit but just lately most of them have been :)

O

old.[SCW]British

Thats a shame

:puke: <--- OMFG ROFL

S

scw-venom

This one is special to British and Nessie

:wub:

Shortly followed by

:sex:

and yes, Nessie IS that quick........

S

]SK[

Of course that asks the question of how do you know Venom?

S

scw-venom

just pop into #scw some time and watch them cyber :uhoh:

S

]SK[

I think I might be reffing your match tonight so ill watch then :p

O

old.[748]G-Man

jolt have fixed their servers if you follow the new CSG/CD cheat detection install properly and up your rates to 7000 which is under trial atm..we've done so and server has been pretty much back to it's good ole normal self now :)
[VIT]OmeG^a

1Jesta

we borrowed [SCW] Jolt server the other day ( cheers lads ) but had to leave after 1st map as it was crap :/

M

Moön

Originally posted by +SA+SerialKilla
:fluffle: <--- Personal frav

ketten.gif
<-- just for you SK

O

old.Mr War

jolt servers are a waste of space. my old clan server was abandonded during 50/75% of clan matches to play on another server cuz ourz was that bad, but it was later found out that we were on a dodgy box :(

S

Skyler

I have a Jolt server and its ub3r l33t, but Jolt in general, sux.

M

Moön

I've been in 2 clans where we've had a jolt clan server, always thought the connection was good with a steady low ping and very low packet loss, the only bad point imo is their always going down in the middle of matches and I then always pinged a bw server just to check it wasnt my end playing up

M

Moön

And I suppose thats not a sheep your with either ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom