It was s00 rude :(

L

lissandra

One thing ppl forget is that before there where lots of 40-49 chanters and elds exping, now there are so few of them so to even make a group running at fins u need to take lvl 50 pbae +leech otherwise you will be stuck with a void eld a ns and a ranger as only damaging chars and all know how good that would go for fins. And when u are forced to take ppl with leech there will be no room at all for other chars like solo NS etc.

A

Asq

Originally posted by hrun
Sad to see that the finslist has become like this... When I leveled at fins there were clear rules or norms which were followed (mostly).

Tanks were welcomed on the list from lvl 42 (if i remember correctly) healers and mages from 40 and rangers/ns from 43-44. NS and rangers were on the tanklist and as welcomed as heros/champs if they met the level requirements. Efforts were made to keep the group full at all times and there were no low lvl leechers in group.

This way ANY char had the posibility of getting from lvl 40ish to 50 in a reasonable (but boring) time.

Tanks lvl 42
Healers 40, 39 if none other around
Mages from 43

A

Amadon

Originally posted by vintervargen
it was me playing radio both times. before i start, i would ask you what your purpose is with this thread?

so.

1) there are now laws or rules about fins, goa havnt said "there must always be a list at fins". the list have been invented to be able to keep a fins grp strong and stabile, and at the same time getting good exp.
the faster ppl can level, the more ppl can level.

2) the listkeeper is king. he decides what to do, as long as the group approves it. and since they generally want to get the hell out of there, they choose the "give best exp" option rather then "lets invite that poor lvl 40 nightshade".

3) the listkeeper is mostly a bit busy, and getting flames/pms/questions all the time. if the listkeeper also have been pulling the last 10 hours, he might be a bit grympy.

now, we had a group containing of some leeches, lvl 50 pbaoers, menta bot, druid and warden iirc. the druid, who was full nurt spec, was leaving. as you might not know, buffs tend to make a big role in focuspulling.
and you had bad luck in that current situation, since you are not nurture specced.

however you were not first druid in the list. there were 3 or 4 druids before you. so even if i would be forced to invite a druid without buffs, it would not be you. i tried to explain this, but you just didnt want to listen.

as a notice i can say that i replied each and everyone who asked "what number am i on list m8 pliiz" with "you are #x mate, but i can give you names from the list if you want to start a 2nd grp".

everyone said "no thx, cant be arsed".

bye and gl
have you always been such a complete and utter fucking prick?

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Amadon
have you always been such a complete and utter fucking prick?

i guess so

what did i do wrong in the situation? what should i have done?

please enlighten me

A

Amadon

Originally posted by vintervargen
i guess so

what did i do wrong in the situation? what should i have done?

please enlighten me
that post was so arrogant - well the 3 points you listed anyway, that's what I was responding to

as to what you did wrong in the situation, I wasn't commenting on that, I wasn't there.

also it was late, i was tired, felt like flaming etc :p

my comment was rather harsher in meaning than i intended, sorry

V

VodkaFairy

that post was so arrogant - well the 3 points you listed anyway, that's what I was responding to

as to what you did wrong in the situation, I wasn't commenting on that, I wasn't there.

you still mad elfie ? :x

V

vintervargen

well since my post was directed to the thread starter, of whom i spoke to for 30 mins ingame, i had to make it a bit harsh so maybe he would get the point finally.

:f

A

Arnor

You really should join Divinias guild, they are nice turkish ppl, just do a /who Turkye and pm everyone.

ps: their guild is called <Club Raki Turkye> which means something like "Bathclub of men that likes Elton John and folkmusic" roughly translated.

S

squalion

Originally posted by Arnor
You really should join Divinias guild, they are nice turkish ppl, just do a /who Turkye and pm everyone.

ps: their guild is called <Club Raki Turkye> which means something like "Bathclub of men that likes Elton John and folkmusic" roughly translated.

Raki is a drink last time i checked, Club means club i think, duno what turkeye means.....

T

tuathra

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
aww :(

lighten up mr elf

he is no elf! as you can read hes an "elfie" which i have a hard time getting ppl used to..

but u might aswell accept it, its "elfie".

D

Divinia

lol. hahaha classy xDD

G

gegge

:clap:

F

Fediuld

Cannot understand why everyone is so obsessed go there and many times we see threads like this.

I level my champ most of the time soloing (many thanks to people who help me get 2 levels at mid 40's like Lunabel and Morgendil) I'm proud that i went level 50 using my sword. Only twice i was interest join the fins grp and the first time i stay there only for 1 hour (the second just ask the number in queue i had and it was 20).

OK in fins is always a grp there with some stable exp but if someone don't want to accept you is fine. His group is and he is free to do anything he want. As you are free to gather your own friends and go to the same position and start pulling even if the others are there. Nothing illegal. But people will be angry for you. But still it's their problem because you don't to anything bad.

THE GAME IS FREE TO GO EVERYWHERE YOU WISH
WHEN YOU WANT
AND YOU PAY FOR IT

F

Fluffygirl

Originally posted by necrofill
warning warning!! here comes a n00b question!!

dont u hibs have a place like ac in alb?

wish we had really :( but our SI dungeons are to narrow, you get aggro from other rooms and you can't go down/up a slope/stair without getting aggro from things you can't even see while running(talking Tur suil here) and Fomor is rarely used (might be good exp area but seems people don't like to exp there)

i got some prydwen characters and know that AC > all hib dungeons

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Fluffygirl
wish we had really :( but our SI dungeons are to narrow, you get aggro from other rooms and you can't go down/up a slope/stair without getting aggro from things you can't even see while running(talking Tur suil here) and Fomor is rarely used (might be good exp area but seems people don't like to exp there)

i got some prydwen characters and know that AC > all hib dungeons
Tank groups in TS are the best xp in game imo

but..um.. good luck setting up a tank group in Hib atm :p (should change in a couple of weeks I hope)

A

Arnor

Tank groups in TS are the best xp in game imo

but..um.. good luck setting up a tank group in Hib atm :p (should change in a couple of weeks I hope)

im game, got a lvl 37 hero lfg :x

T

tuathra

Tank groups are not good for my health..
my jawbone always threatens to break from those... :(

S

Sharp Thing

im game, got a lvl 37 hero lfg :x
i got a lvl 40 shade with too much pierce, pick mee!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom