I am wondering..??

O

old.Round[DONut]

Have any of you guys and girls (hi Al) heard that ViruZ and Fuse have ridden the wild horsie, spunk the monkey, rolled the doe, flashen im die ashen, hoppedi bind bong and got nude with The Graff Sisters?

Well it's not true!

/me has Magnus Hedman for at visit and he said he had been kicked out of the house and when he came home Fusie and Viruz had left, but the sisters was not satisfied... he sad something about they apparantly did'nt do a darn thing, they where only interested in Magnus' new 10Mbit line..

Go figure!!!

:D

O

old.Alexia

Mouahahahahahaha Round :)
Hej btw :)
Thx for the info... I dunno why but I am always being kept away from interesting news... :p

Erm... it just seems u did not completely finished the story there... I just have the feeling 2 major elements are still missing... what happened next with the Sisters and what is the name of the monkey...

Al (cmon... u've been too far to stop now :p :)

O

old.Alexia

Arf... just forgot to say...

We have Paella who wants more info regarding the Graff Sisters... who they are where they are and so on...

Al (I won't further translate what he is intending to do as all your GF would flood his mailbox :p and XL likes harmony :D)

V

vuz

before this goes any further: who r the graff sisters?
:)

V

vuz

talking to fuse our combined thought (this took hours of perfecting) is ....

wtf

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom