Hmmmm

O

old.[MaR]Gonzo

One thing, no mercs in playoff, good!

But i cant understand clans have a members playing for 2 or more clans! I want that kind of members count as mercs. Dunno if any of our future opponents (TGC or RNK) plays with that kind of members, but i want to know.

I know many of uk clans have members in many clans, but there is only in UK there are many clans using this method. In other europe is a shame playing for more than one clan.

I count this league to a seriuos europan league and i want bwtfcl crew add a rule like:
"members in a clan who play in bwtfcl cant play in other clans as member or mercing for an another clan again and again meanwhile the bwtcl season is running"

I only want this to be fair, nothing else.

------------------
[MaR]Gonzo
webmaster@gonzo.nu
www.gonzo.nu
www.maniacriders.com

O

old.TGC Snow

ummm

well, we do have several members in other clans, so let me rephrase your rule:

"Members who treat that clan as a secondary clan within BWTFCL cannot play for that clan in BWTFCL matches."

An =example= would be MMD. He would only be able to play for SLH. You see, TGC have a number of dual-clanners, but i would like to make it clear that EVERY SINGLE ONE has TGC as their primary clan. i.e. We got them first, they play most for us, and they wear our tag.

I personally agree with u that dual-clanning sucks cock, but what u have to understand is the way the UK community is split into 2: net and Wireplay. Several of our members have Wireplay clans, but i think that is ok.

Unfortunately, DB joined BWTFCL, and Fade plays for them, but Fade is a TGC member through and through, and it'd be f**king stupid to say he couldn't play for TGC. Also, Vision plays for tP and ~A~, but neither of them were Season 1 BWTFCL clans.

O

old.TGC Snow

oh and before Viruz says anything: TGC is Vision's primary clan :p

V

vuz

Hmm, well I'm afraid it will have to remain purely as something you look down upon unless their is a lot of support for this, which i can't see happening
:/

A

Atomic Rammer

So Fade leaves DB and then they find a new recruit called edaF

Seriously its not enforcable. Its only down to people being honest :)
Is it worth it?

O

old.[MaR]Gonzo

1st of all i havent understand what wireplay is... it think its a national lan network (with modem) in uk but i donw now.

But it really doesnt matter at all, i dont care if uk have different community´s in uk, wireplay and internet, play in one clan or none at all is my thoughts. If players want to play on both the net and wp they should join/start a clan who play on both wp and net.

I talked to edz in #digwar and he said nearly all clans have alot of players playing for many clans. He said he should play for BC (not mercing, hes a member) vs 8th in bwtfcl semifinals instead of playing (with DW) against us in clanbase same day (thursday). And he´s not the only one who have this system so he can play many wars (saying what he said to me).

Its so... weird. No clanfeeling at all. No offend to any players but I cant really respect players having this system.
I know one in sweden, akzipit0r who plays for TnT and tP, and many talks about that here in sweden. Its kinda llama to do such a thing.

This is only some thoughts from me, 'couse i dont like it at all. And plz dont say its two community´s fault. Players play for multi internet clans, no doubt.

And plz remember Snow, this is no offend against TGC, you and your members, its pointed to the clans who have this kinda members. I mentioned TGC in my 1st post becouse TGC is maybe our future opponent.

Plz sorry for my bad english, its crap i know :)

------------------
[MaR]Gonzo
webmaster@gonzo.nu
www.gonzo.nu
www.maniacriders.com

[This message has been edited by [MaR]Gonzo (edited 24 August 2000).]

O

old.TGC Snow

yer m8, i agree with u.

it basically all started with UKTFCL - they allowed dual-clanning, and the rest, as they say, is history.

It's a fucking joke, but there are =very= few clans in the UK which don't have dual-clanners. The problem is that there really is no way of stopping it now... i mean if BWTFCL banned dual-clanners, nobody would play in the league.

I try to keep TGC whore-free, but it's hard. Often they don't tell me they've joined someone else (and i frankly don't mind if they play for Wireplay clans... it is v different, believe me).

Basically, since TGC only play 1 or 2 games a week, some ppl wanna play for other clans. I don't like it, but it doesn't affect us in any way, so i don't really feel the need to stop it.

Just rest-assured that TGC won't be using any "star-players" from top clans to boost the squad. For many of our members, TGC was the first clan they ever joined. None of our members were playing for other clans when they were recruited. ummm, not much more i can say really

O

old.[RA]Ring Peace

I think restricting people to one clan would be a great idea mainly due to the fact it would make RA's life much easier in next seasons Prem :)

RA has never or will never allow dual clanning amongst its members.

V

vuz

I think the point is its too late to stop it, however gay it is clans in the UK want it and wouldn't join the BWTFCL if we enforced it, however hard it would be to enforce anyway!
And please stop talking about tP, we have at least 1 who is only in tP :p (me)

O

old.TGC Snow

ermm, I dunno how the f**k RA manage it, but it's true (/me *bah*s). Well anyway, i can count our dual-clanners on the fingers of one hand now (rah!). So if i tell the WP dual-clanners to stop doing it, we're left with 3... hmmmmmmm

I'll have a shot at making TGC a whore-free zone. Who's up for some kinda "whore-free webring"? something to congratulate clans on not using whores?

O

old.[TGC]FAde-

hmmm don't like the sound of this ;)

Just a point from a clan-whore
I find just playing for TGC isn't enough the one or two games a week are to few and far between so easy solution 2 clans! other solution might be to play more games but then we'd need about 100 members!

anyway if dual-clanning was outlawed bout 25% of clans would have to split

------------------
[TGC]FAde-
fade@gatecrusher.net

O

old.TGC Snow

fade ph00l, we only played 1 or 2 a week coz UKTFCL was one giant fuck-up :p

when GWTFCL starts, 3 matches a week sounds like a pleasing prospect

O

old.[MaR]Gonzo

Well fade, play more friendly´s and praccy more. Skip your other clan/clans and play with TGC only, im sure snow can fix you great friendly´s to play.

Btw Snow, why did i get banned from your channel this night?

------------------
[MaR]Gonzo
webmaster@gonzo.nu
www.gonzo.nu
www.maniacriders.com

O

old.[TGC]FAde-

noo your just trying to build my hopes up ;)

E

exxxie

bah joined this thread late innit :/ Dual clanning is like cheatin on your Mrs...it may seem big and clever and bag you loads of extra marital poontang....but just look at the down side??

Hmmm, wait up a minute..bad analogy...

Lemme think about it some more.

OK GOT IT

Dual clanning is like supporting two football teams! Man Utd and City lets say. Fine all season 'til that big derby game at Main road - then you have to decide what shirt to where.....which stand to go into....it just makes life complicated doesnt it? Neither set of true fans will really respect you....you might even get a kickin' in the queue for the pies :/

[RA] have no multi clanners - we have used mercs once (and lost that game) and our members VERY rarely merc - and then its usually for clans in leagues we dont compete in. Were kinda proud of that :)

I would personally favour a NO MERCS, NO DUAL CLANNING rule in the BWTFCL

O

old.[MaR]Wolfman

Players that is in more than 1 clan sucks, sorry to say that but that is what i think.

I can understand a member who is in 2 clans in different games, but NOT in the same game.

why not get more members in that case or put the clan to sleep if u cant get players who whant to be dedicated the clan.

MaR will NEVER have a player who is member in another TFC clan. Not in my time as clanleader anywhay.

As it is now why the roules about mercs at all??? half of the teams have Merc´s already built in ...

PS sorry för my shitty english,....;-)

------------------

O

old.+SA+Eliminator

What if the two clans a player is in are scheduled to play each other? The player has a loyalty to both. I think that the BWTFCL should setup a player database to clear this up :)

V

vuz

has anyone noticed how sad this smiley looks ( :) ) when u drag the white stuff over it?

:(

E

exxxie

I reckon most things would look SAD if ViRuZ had just dragged his white stuff over their face :/

M

Mörgoth

Well, in the coming UKTFCL season, dual clanning is banned. There will be severe penalties, and they are going to even try and enforce it by getting the server logs and checking WON ID's (not sure how successful that will be...). Anyway, they are only banning dual clanning within the UKTFCL, not inter-league, so to use the example xs gave us, you won't be allowed to support Man City and Utd, but supporting Utd. and Barcelona is cool. :)

There was even a "vote" carried out to see if dual clanning should be banned or not, although for those players who wanted dual clanning allowed, it was a bit futile as dual clanning was rejected despite the fact that more ppl voted for dual clanning than against.

Personally, I think dual clanning is OK so long as the player has a primary and secondary clan, and so long as those two clans won't be playing each other (different leagues or different divisions within a league...).

My two cents. :)

O

old.RAT

Jaguar and LSM who administer the WPTFCL have been logging WonID's using a bot. Remember that the WonID is not the same as the CD-Key so no-one can abuse this information.

They have caught a few top clans using mercs and issued warnings. This has almost eliminated mercing from the league.

TPC only recruit players that play for one TFC clan (us) although we do have players that also compete in Q3F and CS clans.

And er hello.

------------------

There are four things that hold back human progress. Ignorance, stupidity, committees and accountants.

[TPC]RAT

V

vuz

i will be reviewing the situation next season, too early to think about next season but i've already got a fair few ideas....
(/me shurrups, season 2 aint started)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom