Hello and !!

N

nicky-nook

Hi all just want to post here and let people know we have a small bunch of ex DAoC players now playing US version of AC2 and would welcome anyone that posts on Barrysworld forums no matter were from to join us on..

UK Quakenet IRC on Channel #nafianna

Everyone who gets the game on Euro Release is more than welcome to join our channel in IRC....

Regards Nicky.

N

nicky-nook

Sorry forgot to say that most of us idle in there at the evenings and we are quite a small bunch atm.
Anway if you idle on IRC most days and there aint anyone in the channel keep calling in untill we meet you.

Regards Nicky.

G

granny

#nafianna @GrannY
#nafianna End of /NAMES list.
-
[09:13] *** Now talking in #nafianna

It's empty innit :p

Anyway, my US retail copy arrived this morning, shall install and subscribe this evening/afternoon when I get home. What server you guys playing on, Leafcull?

How's things in Hibernia anyway? I miss my bard, Muirob sometimes :p

G

GDW

Originally posted by nicky-nook
... let people know we have a small bunch of ex DAoC players now playing US version of AC2

Regards Nicky.

Thanks Ill know which server to avoid then:p

O

old.Rahvinn

Hello guys!!
I'll be playing AC 2 as well, but I bought the EU version which we cant fecking play atm :/

If I can get in touch with you guys on the IRC channel i'll order a US copy

C

Cuthervaen

Haha so that's where you went mr nicky!!

Any sign of jinx? He told me he was leaving for AC2 too...

Had fun with the US beta but I think I might as well wait and play on europe (and I'm busy atm too)

N

nicky-nook

Had fun with the US beta but I think I might as well wait and play on europe (and I'm busy atm too)
Cuther play will be so so good having you playing ...This game is not so DAoC intense but still cool and fun ...

PM me if you are going to play.

Regards Nicky. Aka Rastan Coldeve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom