Grats Sushii rr10!

K

Kallio

Grats Sushii!!! :clap:

You´ll allways be my idol savage (Mumin is a najb)

:D

E

etcetra

Originally posted by vintervargen
uber? certainly not

grats? maybe

I used to enjoy reading your posts upon a month ago or sumthing, PMS lasting a bit longer this time? :|

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by etcetra
I used to enjoy reading your posts upon a month ago or sumthing, PMS lasting a bit longer this time? :|

so you think he's uber?

D

deadkid

gratz.. he's a good player. he would pwn u as a thane but then u would want to nerf thanes too :p

A

Amadon

Originally posted by deadkid
gratz.. he's a good player. he would pwn u as a thane but then u would want to nerf thanes too :p
:ROFLMAO:
so who was he before he rolled a savage? like most of the rest of them, no-one had heard of him.

overpowered fotm.

T

Tyka

bet you all telling each others something along these lines "don't listen to what all the other kids say about you, you're special"

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Amadon
:ROFLMAO:
so who was he before he rolled a savage? like most of the rest of them, no-one had heard of him.

overpowered fotm.

he´s been around... a long time...

P

parzi

gratz

so amadon seems like youre jealous that still noone heard of you ? ;P

so go go fotm hehe, keep the whines & flames coming =)

i may even log on to excal too soon coz my guild got bored again and moved to hib and i cba to lvl again grr :(

P

parzi

Originally posted by Tyka
bet you all telling each others something along these lines "don't listen to what all the other kids say about you, you're special"

uhm no. they just dont give a damn ;P

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Aussie-
how come nobody knows him then :m00:

Cause he has changed chars pretty often, and I´d be surprised if no one knows him ;)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Kallio
Cause he has changed chars pretty often, and I´d be surprised if no one knows him ;)

say some of the chars he's played then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom