Grats on RR10 hugmeh

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Nice keep dropping Meril you faggot. Always respected you, but that was low.

Gratz Hugmeh

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well done , maybe we will get a clean fight at some stage the 2 we had we stand 1 to 1 :ninja:

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry CorNokZ, bot i got tired at looking at the guard spam. And all the unclaimed keeps. Cba burning more of my alt guilds gbps to make theo more fat on keys after his "You aint getting beno without me in grp" comment he made to netcode. Claim som keeps and ill do the same. Now back on track plz. Grats again d3fi!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry CorNokZ, bot i got tired at looking at the guard spam. And all the unclaimed keeps. Cba burning more of my alt guilds gbps to make theo more fat on keys after his "You aint getting beno without me in grp" comment he made to netcode. Claim som keeps and ill do the same. Now back on track plz. Grats again d3fi!

Gratz Hugmeh and btw it don't cost any BP to claim a Tower or Keep and has been for long time.

Soulja

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
dammit have excuse then :(

pretty sure it costd bps when i stopped playing3-4-5 years ago

Lethul

FH is my second home
Nice keep dropping Meril you faggot. Always respected you, but that was low.

Always? Where were that respect between 2001-2006 when me and Meril ran around and got added on all the time? :p

Phibe

Loyal Freddie
grats strong oldtimer sb , bones still fit for a meeting with good ol' phibe, my lil saracen bones are still from our last fights few years ago on excal/pryd cluster ;)

grats mate , hope to see you out there

/salute

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom