General opinions ??

1Jesta

What do ppl think of the new league structure and clan placements etc?

O

old.[NKN]HHH

Very cool and exciting, good work :)
Nice placements now the tables have been finalised, lots of clans could easily have been placed in the div above the one they are in but with so many quality clans it is impossible to give them all the placement they want.
Just means each div will be very competitive :). I dont think a classy clan being in div 2 bwtfcl this season is an insult in the slightest looking at who else is around them.

E

eliminator

Very good job well done, hats off to the admins for their tireless pre-season work.

O

old.|ncubvs

No complaints here. It all looks great. Well done you lot.

oooh excited already :p

vit.fortress.is

V

vuz

i don't think A&I shud be div 1 :eek: - damn our non defeated record in div 1 last season :)

O

old.Buzzi

overall nice didnt like the signup thingy though but besides thats a GG:clap:

O

old.eH_SimoN

The whole new system looks great, looking forward to playing in the BWTFCL season more than ever. Nice one.

O

old.[BCY]GrIm

I did find the sign-up process a bit of a chore to get all my players to do it, but now it's done I think the webby is great and being able to 'choose' which day you play really helpful. Well done everyone involved..

On clan placings, the only one I have an issue with is OB in Div 3a. Seeing as they won Div 3 last season shouldn't they be in Div 2? (and not in the same division as my clan :D )

1Jesta

They woulda been if the league hadn't halved in size, but as it is a lot of div 1 clans r now in div 2.
You will notice not a single clan from div 3 last season was moved up, same for SCW, they won div 2 but didn't go up also.
Apologies for that , but like i say , league halved in size couldn't do much about it.

O

old.conc_musashi

Clan-Webpages?

Just a general thing that is a nagging me a bit, we're now going to play the second team next week where the homepage-link does not work. Even though it might not be vital to know who you're playing, I thought a WORKING webpage was a requirement for entering the BWTFCL?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom