Gahhhhhh

O

old.[BC]Afx

Fortsake2 and Badlands....Once is bad enough i cant believe we gotta play em twice :/
Badlands quite possibly worst clan map ever and Fortsake (a class map) but buggy as hell :(
What were ya thinkin? :p

O

old.[BC]Afx

Gahhhhh 3 times :\
Cmon anyone out there that would actually look forward to playin these maps together?
Spampit and noisy fuckinhole /me sighs

O

old.TGC Snow

there is a new version of Fortsake2 which I persuaded Avarice to make for UKSL (which no longer exists, of course). afaik, only me, Avarice, and the bloke he tested it with actually have this map, but having tested it myself, it is certainly an improvement.

Basically, he's redesigned the respawn rooms to minimise telefragging. He's also changed the bags, so u have separate bags for ammo and grens (much less spam now) and he's also changed the water pool slightly, so that u can now get over it by jumping on the little ledges (it is possible in the original, but he's moved the lights further in, making it much easier).

I did offer to give ViruZ this map for BWTFCL, seeing as it increases the playability hugely, but because it has UKSL banners (as i said, a league which NO LONGER EXISTS) he wouldn't have it. If anyone who runs their own server would like this map, e-mail me at snow@whitetw.clara.co.uk, and i'll send it over. Fortsake has always been a great map, but this fixes all those little niggles which can be annoying in clan games.

E

exxxie

gaahh (Ban whores)

Badlands: I must be a sadist - I quite like this map now :)

Fucksake2 best descibed by Grim when I posted a thread making sure everyone had all the maps for the forthcoming season.

"IS fortsake2 like um THE fortsake, or is there like 2 of them? I've got one with a shitty traintrack where the sound keeps breaking, a pit full of water that you can't get out of if the server is laggy, a lift that you can't get off unless you jump and crouch whilst running backwards and strafing both left and right at the same time, and a permanent sentry gun built at the top of the enemy stairs. Is that the one?"

nuff said

A

Atomic Rammer

Bah. You can avoid all that if you do a quadruple rocket jump up the lift shaft ;p - easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom