Agreed

but Fortsake 2 is better :p

------------------
[Clanless]make-my-day

BWTFCL Admin

ICQ 42743025

O

old.TGC Snow

even better is the special version of Fortsake2 that I got Avarice to make for UKSL.

The respawn rooms are redesigned to stop telefragging, and the gren pack layout has been changed to make the stairs less spammy.

A few other small changes have been made as well.... plz help me persuade Viruz that this is the map we should play (Fortsake2 nearly resulted in BC leaving UKSL - i speak from experience)

cheers
[TGC]Snow

O

old.Amnion

BC almost left because of fortsake2?

Hahaha thats an excuse cos they lost to us :)

V

vuz

I think leaving a league because a map is quite honestly down to the fact that that clan can't accomaodate many maps- especially if its one as widely known and as used as Fortsaken2.
Too late for this season Snow....
On another note there will be a much revised map system for season2.....

O

old.TGC Snow

why's it too late ffs!!!!!!????? It's exactly the same fookin map, but with everything fixed.... if u can't recognise this then there are some serious problems - you don't have to follow the rules as if they are the bloody law

can we vote on this plz? it's not like you're changing the map cycle, just making sure errors in one of the maps is fixed.

very annoyed
Snow

O

old.Amnion

Well if it fixes bugs i don't see why not.

Shutdown was fixed just for a league, i don't see why fortsake should be different.

V

vuz

well- now is the situation the league start date might be postponed .... if u get rid of the uksl banner (and put a lovely "ViRuZ is da man" one up :) ) then it is a big possibility- get sent to me asap !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom