FAO: ALL CLANS - MAP VOTE

O

old.make~my~day

Many clans are suggesting we change Badlands & Fortsake2 to maps we all love and create a great game, nowadays it is all to easy to overdefend a fortsake or badland, so lets try and get enough votes to get them changed to something more interesting.

Vote YES for getting rid of em

Vote NO for keeping them

O

old.Mordread

YES YES YES YES

Well at least don't put them together on the same week :/

I think I can safely say I speak for all of +N+ here.

O

old.Alexia

Errr... of course what MMD is suggesting can only take place next season.

For this season maps have been voted by clan leaders over icq and if it is still on this forum you can check some old thread where some "new" custom maps were mentionned such as mulch_trench or 2much or... (soz I can't remember what else).

As it was said last season... no major changes during season. Everything can be reviewed but... when it is time for it.

Regards,

Al

O

old.TGC Snow

no

they aren't the greatest maps, but they're different, and we've all been playing TFC for so long, it's nice to have a change.

V

vuz

i can't stand either map......

but i personally reckon badlands is a good clan map... if both teams are up for it ..

E

exxxie

One man - one clan - spread the word

I'd like to know who the hell voted for Fukesake2 - as clan leader of [RA] I sure as hell didnt... anyone else want to come clean?

O

old.Gimp

Ban Whores!

Yeah Viruz I agree - badlands was good fun, even backtracking didn't spoil it. But fortsake is silly, not only the bugs but the layout isn't very playable.

just a test ignore meh
[h1]testing still[/h1]
[red]yet again testing[/red]
finished​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom