• Thread starter old.Round[DONut]
  • Start date
O

old.Round[DONut]

Buuu Huuuu Huuuuu...

Buuuuu Huuu Huuuuu...

I don't like that map.. Buuu huuuuu..

F'cking Whinners.

Map where chosen from a vote among all clans. If you dont like it. Join up for another league and do the whinner thing there! Accept the votes! it is called democracy!

Buuuu huuuuu huuuuu! Round is stupid Buuu huuu huuuu! SO WHAT!

O

old.Nova

Voting is one part of a functioning democracy...freedom of speech is another.

People should be able to voice their opinions without being called whiners(if that's what you meant).

------------------
[MsA]Nova
Mentis supero Arma

O

old.Round[DONut]

True Nova.

But does it have to be with alot of cursing and swearing and spamming #bwtfcl.

O

old.Amnion

/me thinks you mean me :)

All i said was:
Total war will be a spammy load of cack and, BaM will be a spammy load of cack.

Nothing wrong there, just telling ya how it is.

I also wasn't swaring or spamming, so i assume more people disagree with the maps...

TFC is meant to be a fun game, if you choose maps which arn't fun it kinda misses the point.

[This message has been edited by Amnion (edited 01 June 2000).]

O

old.Dispel

hmmmm, obviously coming from a person who probably hasnt played total war in a clan match before, anyway mebbe youll get lucky and we will leave certainately thinking about it, enuff shit being flung around in uktfcl let alone this league as well

V

vuz

Well the people referred to were almost certainly Landshark and Marbz who stormed into #bwtfcl swearing at bam and totalwar, and also instantly got kick bans by my lovely bot. :)
Anyway, if it is fuck this season people won't vote for it next season!
It's only in there for one week.
Anyway- more people should be complaining about the truly aweful CZ2! :)

O

old.Amnion

Just because you don't like teamwork Viruz :)

O

old.Round[DONut]

Amnion. Nope it was'nt you i was talking about.

And to others who felt my anger, plz accept my apoligies.. I was in very bad mood yesterday!

But anyways.. I still think it is wrong to complain about the maps after they have been chosen. If you want the map selection your way, then speak up loud before ppl vote!

:D

"For Love Of The Game"
Round[DONut]

V

vuz

Landshark and Marbz were the swearing culprits.
Totalwar may not roq but it aint a bad map, and if it doesn't work we'll find out season 1.
Plus CZ2- wot a shite map! i hate it! can u complain about that instead!
:)

O

old.TGC Snow

Viruz, maybe not a good idea to complain about your own league.... especially since CZ2 ownz, and it's BADLANDS that completely blows the giant donkey

V

vuz

Badlands rul3z- cz2 sucks donkey cock!
Anyway, cz2 got votes, sigh- still- it didn't get as many as badlands! Mwahahahah!

O

old.TGC Snow

whoever voted badlands should be publicly castrated with a blunt spoon. would be interesting to know =who= voted badlands ;) might reveal something if u get what i mean...

E

exxxie

/me hasnt really looked at the maps bit yet....

Toiletwar will be amusing to play in a match :)

Badmaplands? crikey....i have to go with Snow's blunt spoon castration method for those that voted for that : / never mind - we shall play every gut churning hideous moment of the map and "enjoy" it I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom