Engineering OP?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Is engineering op at higherlvls as it can be before lvl20? I got 150 skill atm lvl19. Meaning i'm able to use heavy dynamite sticks, and farming items for theese are easy with lvl60 alt :)

Anyway, two nights ago i was in westfall, and decided trying my engineering on the mobs there, lvl19 murlocs, while i was lvl17 no problem here, doin them 1 by 1 was easy. I then accidentaly threw a stick into a group of 6 lvl19 murlocs, and Old Murk Eye lvl20 elite first i started to run but as cooldown went down i stopped and threw another stick at them dropping the 6 lvl19 murlocs, and the shooting Murk Eye down.

Tried this 3 times, each time it survived with my dynamite sticks. So is Engineering this OP at later lvls or just a nice addition to your normal dmg.

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
Engineering rocks for engineers since a majority of their stuff has a engineering lvl requirement. The best item ive seen so far is the deathray. Ive seen it used for 1900 damage on a target

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
nikolas said:
Engineering rocks for engineers
really?! ;)

:m00:

Sorry, just had to.

Anyway, yes; Engineering is quite decent. Only problem is you can't really sell the majority of your stuff to others unless they themselves have Engineering.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
well for high level pvp all players should have engineering since you get the nice anti sheep ray and teh net-o-matic :D

seroiusly, its really nice for pvp :p

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
errr what he said makes sense
engineering is great for engineers as most of the stuff is engineer only - it doesn't really rock to sell on or give to your friends or alts.
I don't get what you're making fun of.

I don't think it's overpowered though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom