[Dtm] is no more :(

O

old.Demoz

sorry to say we folded and this time its for good :(

sorry to all bwtfcl clans we were suppose to play and HMDC cuz we arranged that for tomorrow :/

gl to all clans.

oh and i need a clan

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Awwwww m8. I'm really sorry to hear you have folded. How come? Dtm are a sound bunch and a great team. Something sounds fishy to me.......(no fish jokes plz.....I've heard them all).

That mean there's a spot open for us in WPTFCL now?? :puke:

O

old.deathmask

Yeah, how come, you were everyone's top choice for the Div 1 crown

:(
If you want to join a lowly Div 3 team (we're going up - 1st in Group C :D ) then you're welcome to come play for us :)

www.r-s.f2s.com

Red Storm TFC [rs]

O

old.deathmask

not quite sure where you lpay, but we need defensive classes, i have a feeling by you're name your a demo, which we need, along with a soldier.

also, if you want, come and be my co-leader and help get [rs] to the top :) we need experienced ppl :)

S

[SCW]Proud

R.I.P

Rest In Peace DTM

great clan - we enjoyed the two matches we played against you , even if we did lose.
But we ere getting better - and now we dont get a chance for a re-match :(

good luck in the future to all ya clan

is it me or is june clan break up month - 2nd clan in a few days that i've known and have folded :(

V

vuz

:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

Demo: join #a&i :p
Proud: happens every month, clans split up, just some months you'll find you know more of the clans who split up or the clans who split up are more well known/popular/good

sad to see [Dtm] go (again!!)

:(

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

Sorry to see you go Dtm, I was looking forward to a good match with SCW against you guys. :(

O

old.Squally

:( Shame...

Not quite the response u got from the uktfcl forums, 6 pages lol:)
Come to #[ecs] and join meh clan, we need 1 or 2 more decent players of ur standard
That goes for any1 else good enough, ie div 2, 1 standard :)

1Jesta

GAH me fave clan of all time *sigh*
best of luck to Dtm lads for the future , there goes me div 1 prediction oot the window

/me puts on pimping hat :rolleyes:

O

old.Demoz

yeh yeh yeh were back :)

Glad were still in BWTFCL too :)

O

old.[*TFT*]Buzz

Wb Dtm then your my number 1 for winning the div 1 again

O

old.deathmask

didnt everyone predict this? if you're only gonna come back why not just say ur gonna take a break to think it thru

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Well I was gonna say I'd give ya a week but I think its been 2 ;)

1Jesta

ooooooooh looka demo, hes a ref now i tells ya, welcome back dtm, but your all still cun*s for nicking vioxx ;)

O

old.Squally

Demo, have you still got all the members you had before or have some left for good? Cause I got quite confused...

O

old.Demoz

We got all but 3, Fizmo, DanS and Darky have all left, Darky's at SHS, dunno about DanS and Fizmo.

V

vuz

/me saw DanS with a |4D| tag

Probably well suited, I hear neither have good reputations (in terms of *wanker* rather than *tfc skillz*)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Squally

Tsk

BWTFCL rcon Password - posted by vuz on Tue 19 June 2001 22:48:19 | Comments (0)

It was brought to my attention today that all the members of |4D|, a non BWTFCL french clan, have the rcon password. The situation is as it was when the rcon password change was done, if we catch who gave the password away they will be banned from the league and the servers. For the event I am likely to ban Westie from all BWTFCL servers, and am considering whether to do the same to all 4D members.

UPDATE: For their help in locating the outbreak of the rcon password 4D will not be punished.. this time :)

Tut tut....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom