Division 3 league table

D

[DN][Lord Iffy]

Im not sure the division 3 league table makes sense.

We are still to play DS in the rearranged match which should have been the 1st game in the league. it was rearranged cos they were a week late in joining the league. fair enough.

since then we have played DS once (a draw) MCP once (a win) and BAD once (a defeat). we have also been awarded 2 default wins (MCP holidays, and BAD no shows). which to me only leaves us 1 match to play against DS which i reckon to be tonight (St Renan).

did DS not play MCP last week? cos that seems to be the missing link? so is it DN vs DS tonight? if so that is surely the last week of our league?

im confusing myself now!! lol

;)

D

-ds-sharpe

Yes i think we are playing you guys tonight mate, and the div 3 league table makes no sense as it hasnt been updated for like 3 weeks lol.

L

leonuk

When there are 6 teams in a league, and it stays that way, it's easy enough to schedule games etc. However, when, as in division 3, teams are coming and going all the time, it's difficult to get it quite right.
Afterall, BW, aswell as you i'm sure, would like all teams to play a game each week, as was originally planned. The situation will improve, but it's difficult to vet teams when entering the league, cos everyone always seems to find a fault in things...

D

[DN][Lord Iffy]

yes leonuk i agree. i was not criticising BW. its just that there was a bit of confusion between the clans in division 3. i think its sorted now though. of course it doesnt help if clans dont turn up or there is anti-cheat probs etc..

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom