Div2 / 3 format - end of season

O

old.[748]G-Man

Lew,

Whats the story with the end of season as regards playoffs (semi's and final's) for Div 2 and Div 3 champs?

Will the top 2 from say Div2a and Div2b just be promoted or will they get to play for the Div2 Title ?

Twould be nice :)

ta,
[VIT]OmeG^a

O

old.[SCW]British

I've asked Jesta this question (Think it was Jesta) and I hope they will let the top two have a match to decide the overall champs of Div2.

M

Moön

SCW will win :D but then thats cos their the only clan that gives a fuk anymore :p

As for the playoffs I would expect the 2 top from each group to play one another but I'm not sure, Bovi is the man to ask .

O

old.[748]G-Man

aye got me answer from bovi in irc :E... top clan in 2a and 2b etc play off for league, we gotta beat -kI- and hope CJK draw or lose to BDS to get top spot...an aneway :p we'ld give SCW a good run :) but not in our hands atm :O
[VIT]OmeG^a

M

Moön

I would have asked bovi myself but being away from home with a connection that blocks irc ports does have its limitations :)

O

old.Vasco

Can we suggest maps?

If so aFk would like Well for the final of div 3. :)

M

Moön

I dont know off hand what we have in the means of maps selections but its likely along the lines of what your asking here Vasco, usually maps are selected by the clan from the maps played during the season so I'm sure when the time comes you can have Well :)

Any way good luck in the final and wp for your past matches this season, looks like you'l be facing JURY in th final and I know their a good team so it should be a good match :)

O

old.Vasco

Thanks Moon, it's good to be part of a winning team for once.

We've had our spies looking at JURY for a while now and we'll ready. That's assuming we do win div 3b, with the right results we could win it this week.

Thanks to you admins for letting us in BW, as we were one of the last clans to be admitted this season.

O

old.[SCW]British

aFk will win the overall Division3, they own. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom