Div 2B

O

old.[748]G-Man

I guess =VCM= will be withdrawn from this div is they don't play tonight? already 2 defaults down after playing 1st round then csg came alone :E ...! anyway I think I read the rules correctly anyway?

1Jesta

I'll go have a chat with them , as they havent had the decency to inform me of any such wish to leave :(

O

old.[748]G-Man

20-0 agianst them tonight hmm looks like a default but got no response from [BDS] :E

O

old.[VIT]Incubvs

Unclear rule

While we're on the subject. What is the ruling on games not played? There are loads of non-results in our division and in many others. Obviously if games can't go ahead because of double-booked servers or severe lag then that is understandable and can't be helped.

LoG for instance have played 1 of 4 matches. How are you going to let them play these catchups? If this is allowed at all. I thought the idea of a fixed schedule was so that the schedule is..erm..fixed. Or have they played their games and the results simply have not been entered by the ref? (like our game against CJK last night).

Anyway this isn't a rant...just want some confirmation on some things I don't understand :)

And VCM yeah...played 4 won 1 lost 3 by default. Not good.

O

old.legis

I couldn't find any information about the requirement of having to play a certain number of matches to not be kicked from the league. Personally I think it stinks when clans can't get players for a match.

The match has been scheduled for a long time, it is this season always scheduled on the same day at the same time. When clan representatives are dropping from prematch discussions on IRC and no-one else on the team even knows there is a game in an hour then I think it is unacceptable.

If clans cancel a match 5-10 minutes before match start because they don't have enough players there should be at least a warning and next time they should be kicked out of the league (I would prefer a kick directly unless there was a good reason). I don't like dedicating 2 hours of prime time in teh evening just to get pissed off by such behavior.

If there is such a rule, please direct me to where I can read about it.

Thanks

O

old.sigma957

I think you will find the required info in rule 4.

4. A clan who's opponents received a default win get -1 point.
Default wins are given for acts such as not turning up to a game with enough players or misbehavious within the game.
If more than 3 default wins are given against a clan the clan will be removed from the league and banned from the following season.

edit - cant type

O

old.legis

Thanks, that is pretty good. I think it should be lowered to two though, at least if it's because of not canceling until 5 minutes before match start and the reson is that they don't have enough people to play.

Canceling is ok in my opinion as long as it is done a day ahead or at least in the morning. I am here to play. I'd rather play and loose than not play and get a default win :)

O

old.Toffee

So does that mean, as long as it's not a case of the ref just not entering the result, if the game wasnt played on the scheduled day, they arent allowed to play it later on in the season.

Which would mean, the current league table represents the true tables at this current time rather than just the teams at the top whove played the most games?

:E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom