Clan whores

O

old.Psy

So why was the origional thread closed?
What ever happened to free speech or are these forums not the place to air your views on BWTFCL issues?
Admins and refs better start practicing what you preach!! Who ever heard of a ref mercing for a clan in a match. how do you remain impartcial?
Anyway, that said and done I look forward to playing many more matches :)

O

old.Amnion

I'll just clear up that Viruz has NEVER played for TA. I have no idea where this info came from...

O

old.Psy

That may be so, But the ref in our game last Sat joined the game as a Merc!!!! WTF.
If yer cant reliably make the numbers for matches then either dont agree to games, or leave and make way for clans who can.
I know things happen and what was a full match squad gets reduced because of RL on the night, but this dig is aimed at those who continualy show with 4/5 man teams.

V

vuz

The topic is closed because as far as possible I want this forum to be a flame free one, flamewars don't want to happen: it can ruin a league.

Still no idea on that TA idea

O

old.Psy

Fair enough V.

So whats the ruling on a games ref joining as a merc?

V

vuz

there wasn't any ruling but there has now been added one that admins may not merc (full stop). Refs may merc, but not in a game they are admining

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom