Changes to Prem

O

old.[SLH]Slippy

Just wondering what is going in with teams in the Prem? It seems that BIA are back in which is great but at the expense of PGM. We have already played PGM and now it looks like we have to play week 2 against BIA (should be fun). As we are in 3 leagues and have to play 4 games a week already it would of been nice to be told rather than finding out by checking back thro the fixtures. Just wondered whether this is really the final change to teams or more and more are going to crop up each week. Viruz you did say that there would be no more changes 7/10/00 so please comment on this.

O

old.TGC Snow

yer, i only noticed PGM were missing after checking the table. I had to ask in #pgm to find out that PGM have dropped a division coz they don't feel they are good enough for the prem (being beaten by TGC isn't good for the morale ;)). I'm surprised really, coz they weren't that bad, especially considering they had only just rebuilt the clan. I'm sure, given a couple more weeks, they could have got back up to prem standard.

oh well... gl to BIA

V

vuz

Firstly: i never knew the PGM TGC game had taken place...

but secondly: i directly ICQed [JMC]docca and [SLH]ICE telling them immediately of the change and apologising for the loss of points, explaining the BIA game could be played at the end, and that they may well have lost the points anyway (ie. in the situation PGM dropped from the league)

V

vuz

i did forget to update the news :(
but i seriously think it was [SLH]ICE's responsibility to tell you having been told?
(/me is a bit fed up at the stream of [SLH] players complaining to me, none of whom see sense in telling the rest of the clan?)

O

old.[SLH]Slippy

Viruz i was asking what was going on so everbody in the prem knew not just clans that had played them. As for complaining what the hell else have I complained about as you put it? Plz tell me as I would love to know.

V

vuz

Quote: "it would of been nice to be told rather than finding out by checking back thro the fixtures"

As i said, i forgot to update the news :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom