Caped all using 6 galla armor pieces !

X

xfear

weeeeeee, im so happy, and i wanted to tell this to everyone, that its possible to cap all things, using the galla set ^^^^^^^^

if u want to do the same set as me, PM me in game, i dont care about giving u my template.scc

I only use 1 rog cloak, but im sure that with other cloak people will be able to cap all still

so.. , i respecced out of mob 5, took mob 4, and took also aug str 3 and moa 3, slam bot for the win, and capped quick, so i cap the speed with slams, and still have mob 4, very good blocking rate

theese are the things i caped

Stats:
Str: 82 Int: 10 Hits: 197
Con: 77 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 77 Cha: 0
Qui: 76 Emp: 0

Resists:
Body: 27 Energy: 25 Crush: 29
Cold: 25 Matter: 25 Thrust: 25
Heat: 25 Spirit: 26 Slash: 26

Skills:
11 Blades 11 Celtic Spear
11 Parry 12 Shield

I only wanted to tell THANKS to all the people that let me take the Earth primal ring the other day, so now i can make this fantastic template ^^
Im using paidrean necklace, but i want the end regen 3 neck still, i only have to put it on me , use the charge, and put me on again the paidrean neckie , and ill have end 3 for 10 min ^^

THANKS all for the ring present, and i hope that u will enjoy the next FE raid ^^

O

old.Reno

Nice template,nearly endless slam 4tehwin. :clap:
However I don't think Mastery of arms works just yet, iirc it gets fixed next patch.

Danita

S

Stallion-

remember that normal end regen overwrites the charged one... ie u need to reapply it..

O

old.Zuljin

capping almost everything on Cailiem aswell, and i got 84 EMP! .. :D

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Reno
Nice template,nearly endless slam 4tehwin. :clap:
However I don't think Mastery of arms works just yet, iirc it gets fixed next patch.

Danita

yeah, so he'll have to wait a week or 2 before it works, not the end of the world is it?

S

silverblast

Good job, I really thought it was impossible, even to get that close to fully cap, guess I was wrong ^^.

C

censi

if you are having trouble capping all with galla kits. Just spend some points on AOM and take back into your kit what gain from AOM.

this becomes and essential tactic when TOA comes out and the majoirty of your items are drops.

S

SoulFly Amarok

AOM will work different next patch = sucky ra imho.

capped base resist = way to go.

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by censi
if you are having trouble capping all with galla kits. Just spend some points on AOM and take back into your kit what gain from AOM.

this becomes and essential tactic when TOA comes out and the majoirty of your items are drops.

lol

no.

Why waste RA points to make up lost resists when u can cap base resists ?
Then you could spend RA points increasing you resists above the standard base..

S

shadybrack

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
lol

no.

Why waste RA points to make up lost resists when u can cap base resists ?
Then you could spend RA points increasing you resists above the standard base..

agreed

L

liloe

I think next patch afects the casted resists, not the RA......afaik the RA stacks normally with your gear, only resists casted by druid/warden are treated differently

A

Auriel

Grats Xfear, you deserve it! :clap:

I'm going to join the back of that long ol' queue of wannabe fang owners to finish my own kit out ;) (I cap all with any +4 pierce mainhand, and that fang is... oh so nice! :p)

C

censi

trust me the need to have 6 timed proc artifacts out weights the need to have item cap of 26% on all magic resist. 1 RA for 6X3% resists is a good deal and its saves enough so you can cap what u need. I already been doing some trial TOA kits and not using this method makes life fooking hard.

personally i would just go AOM 1. some go AOM 2. especially necesary for stealthers where its not so important to run with 30+ heat resist for example.

S

Shrye

"trust me the need to have 6 timed proc artifacts out weights the need to have item cap of 26% on all magic resist. 1 RA for 6X3% resists is a good deal and its saves enough so you can cap what u need. I already been doing some trial TOA kits and not using this method makes life fooking hard." - censi

With 1.64 + .65 just around the corner, nerfing the current resist system (iirc we're getting it this month), it's a bit late to still consider it a full +3% magic resists from AoM if you haven't gotten it already imo. Afaik, it's only worth 1.5% when we get patched, making it a rather expensive RA for what you get out of it, if you ask me.

At least not something I'd want after the nerf, and spending 3plat for a RA respec just to run around with it for 2 weeks or so - I'd personally pass that one up.

W

wyleia

Originally posted by old.Zuljin
capping almost everything on Cailiem aswell, and i got 84 EMP! .. :D

the chanter set calliem? couyld u post your template what u worked out with the chanter set? :)))

J

Jayce_DA

Im glad your happy with that template, but I wouldnt be, there are a few 25% resists. I still prefer 26% :p

O

old.Zuljin

Originally posted by wyleia
the chanter set calliem? couyld u post your template what u worked out with the chanter set? :)))

NEVER! :D .. gonna work a few things out on it, and have to redo it after patch since there is new stats and stuff, after that ill post it. But remember, the necklace is Very rare, Atm i know of 5 in the world, dunno if there is more, but thats the number i got told by a mythic dude.
check www.zuljin.frac.dk/gallset.jpg for the full set with old stats :cool: ( and the necklace ) ;D

L

lissandra

I did the same with savage, full TG suit and the TG neckie so i didnt have to switch anything, but ofc, savages only need to cap 2 skills if even that :)

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by old.Zuljin
NEVER! :D .. gonna work a few things out on it, and have to redo it after patch since there is new stats and stuff, after that ill post it. But remember, the necklace is Very rare, Atm i know of 5 in the world, dunno if there is more, but thats the number i got told by a mythic dude.
check www.zuljin.frac.dk/gallset.jpg for the full set with old stats :cool: ( and the necklace ) ;D

wonder if they use it aswell :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom