Burnout 2

C

CptDoom

Played it for a brief while on ps2, liked it.

Just got it for xbox and i can safely say its the most FUN ive had iin a game for a while, i like most driving games but hardly any can say they are fun.

Just starting to unlock the reverse goodies, bloody hard considering theres a lot more oncoming traffic than normal direction, anyway, if u see this game, pick it up, looks better than ps2 version and you wont regret it

O

Ono

Had it on the Cube for a while now.

Top top game. Possibly the best racer I've played on the current batch of consoles. :clap:

Y

Yaka

that new rockstar race midnight club II out does it with the GTAIII engine. should be kewl when the ps2 finaly goes online and the xbox an pc versions are released

C

CptDoom

Afaik the engine used to run burnout 2 is an enhanced version of renderware which they both use.

As an all out blast i reckon Burnout 2 is gonna be far better if u consider the first ABSOLUTELY dire Midnight Club game

J

jis

Erm has anyone had chance to play midnight club 2 online yet...

I have been putting off buying it because it looks a bit shit.

Y

Yaka

well its the GTA III engine but the game is a lot better than burnout 2 i defo think this game if given the chance will/would do wonders for MP racing games

K

*Kornholio*

I'm looking forward to Midnight Club 2 on xbox live... Game's 10 day return policy rulez :) I just quite fancy the idea of bikes and cars racing together...

J

jis

Well i went out and got midnight club 2 for the ps2, its pretty good online if you all use the same car.

I joined in my shitty 1st car and all the others had bikes and super cars :(

Put my cossie to shame really, oh well !

S

soul-edge

Originally posted by old.UKTwister
Gta 3 engine ain't exactly halo ;)

Very true, in fact pales a hell of a lot compared to it.
although graphics arnt every thing.. i love pso but thats looking quite dated now.. stylish but dated.

W

WPKenny

Just got Burnout 2 for the GC. It rocks. :)

I like the crash for cash options and it they seem to have sorted out the fact you used to crash just for nudging vehicles in Burnout.

Mmmm, SC2 and Burnout 2. I'm in heaven!

Oh and Since people are talking about Midnight Club 2 here, I think it's a great game. I've set it up to play through my TV and play using my Sidewinder Pro joypad and it's great fun.

You're right about the online play though, it is a bit odd that you can only race with the cars you've won but I suppose in "real life" it makes sense.

Y

Yaka

i think it works better theaches you how to handle the cars thru the races you gota win., thou now online i think MC2 may well alienet newbies as almost everyones got all the cars now.

btw on Xbox Live alot peeps are settuing up cruise maps with one player on a bike and eveyone else trying to nock it out. sounds lame but with voice comms+ raging insults its a great fun:)

J

Jonny_Darko

Burnout 2 is the only car-based racer I've ever liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom