[BTM].......

O

old.[BTM]--Burnz-

Hello, I filled in the from to join BWTFCL, soz if its late, is there any places left?
Even Div 3 will do, we just wanna play matches.
Any drops outs, or if there r spaces left, let me know sooooon plz!
Nice forum btw peeps

O

old.Refugee

The season started last week.

I suspect virus will put you on the waiting list for if/when a clan folds.

O

old.[BTM]--Burnz-

Now [BIA] and [BA] have folded, is there a place for us?

V

vuz

[BA] weren't in BWTFCL
u will not replace [BIA] cos they is/was premiership (no offence but u is not good enuf)

O

old.[BTM]--Burnz-

rofl, nice thing to say to clans waqnting to join your league. I wouldnt say something like that in the league I run/admin. Shame on j00! :)

O

old.[Do]JiM

well lets face it no new can is going to be a skilled as [BIA] now if u think u could take the clans on in premiership and give them a run for their money them be my (or viruzs) guest :p

[CeX]JiM

O

old.Refugee

BIA were the only people to beat or not to lose to JMC in the UKTFCL last season (I think :p )

V

vuz

uh
[BIA] won BWTFCL Season 1
they beat most clans they played

O

old.[BC]Afx

"BIA were the only people to beat or not to lose to JMC in the UKTFCL last season (I think :p )"
JMC wernt in the uktfcl prem last season :p(unless u mean bwtfcl ;))...For some reason JMC never seemed to stop playing bwtfcl games mid season so we never played em :\
Like jim said though,I dont think youll get a clan any where near as good as BIA to join,Unless u got DW,Which aint gonna happen with JMC already being in :)

V

vuz

the perfect scenario wud be for [BIA] themselves to rejoin- they have reformed but afaik aint joining / decided to join / BAH

O

old.[BTM]--Burnz-

Ta Virus, um Div 1 should be a challenge, but we're up for it =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom