Account trade forum url?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

~Mobius~

PS Whats wrong with the guy saying I'm new owner, and leaving guild? The person who sold the account obviously didn't care enough about the realm to leave guild first.

V

vesania

Originally posted by eynar
OMG plz, what does cheating / hacking etc got to do with trading an account?? And no, this particular part of the CoC isn't to "safeguard a fair playing environment" at all, unless you can explain me how account trading influences this.

I can tell you how it produces a lot of people pretending to be others, who upset guild/raid security by owning ranks and access to information that they haven't earned and that they frequently mis-use and who don't have a fecking clue how to play their character class, thereby seriously upsetting the gaming experience of others.

What it has to do with cheating/hacking is that it is banned by the game provider. You don't like it or don't think that there's anything wrong with it? Go play something else where you can abide by the rules, maybe.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by eynar
how about those hundreds of people who are on IRC while playing? Ban em all?

I use IRC myself, constantly running from I turn on machine, as long as you aren´t using it for doing stuff against the CoC I don´t give a rats arse if you´re dowloading pr0n by it.

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Addlcove
I use IRC myself, constantly running from I turn on machine, as long as you aren´t using it for doing stuff against the CoC I don´t give a rats arse if you´re dowloading pr0n by it.

:doh:

Probley best not 'Discuss' this with you anymore

F

Fafnir

Another lvl50 n00b inc then, remember the guy i sent to DF to buy Albion Necklace to port to Hadrian. And he was standing next to the neckie merchant in Svasud Faste.

X

Xravius

Can someone PM me the URL please too. thanks xx

M

Matriarch

QQ less etc.. such pointless whine.. and tbh who give a flying fuck?

A

araudry

Originally posted by Fafnir
Another lvl50 n00b inc then, remember the guy i sent to DF to buy Albion Necklace to port to Hadrian. And he was standing next to the neckie merchant in Svasud Faste.
:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom